Here, does Leagues O'Toole post on here? (1 Viewer)

Last I heard. And I hear a lot. I'm like that shoe shine kid off that show. Was that he's workin on a quarterly with some dude. Does that answer your question noitdoesn't?

The Isley Brothers song is I Hear A Symphony. Also recorded by the supremes. But Isley's is far superior. It's so so lovely.

Queen Buzzo said:
Last I heard. And I hear a lot. I'm like that shoe shine kid off that show. Was that he's workin on a quarterly with some dude. Does that answer your question noitdoesn't?

The Isley Brothers song is I Hear A Symphony. Also recorded by the supremes. But Isley's is far superior. It's so so lovely.

Kick ass. Thanks for that. I'm off to enjoy my weekend now. I'll see you Sunday if not beforehand Aoif. Take care.
Have a good weekend Thumped; see you on Monday. xxx

All the people with good taste in music should get their own private forum. We can be the Taste Buds. Someone will have to draw up the definitive list of which bands are good though.Hag?

brianoak said:
Planxty is good stuff.
Anyway the music taste of of a load people here is shit anyway.
7 or 8 page threads about Sigur Ros......thats shit music.

Queen Buzzo said:

me and simon o'c did this faggy thing in the project based around 'i hear a symphony' once - simon doyle did visuals - small world eh?

Ben Richards said:
is that james blunt chap banned.

he was an awful unfunny wanker

really? bet you love my new single!
i shall be financing leagues's new magazine - Boggy Lotions....its true!

MONDOBRUTALE said:
i hear supersilent are well worth going to see

vin: i'm the wrong person to do this.

mongo: this knife cuts so deep, it's ripped through my guts, out my ass, into the ground, come out the end of the world, done a complete boomerang on itself and has lodged itself in the roof of my skull once more. get a life bro.

both of you: gay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back