HELP THE DOGS!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Would you set the dog on him?

Despite the influx of jackeens to the area Donadea is still in Kildare. Also I'm quite sure that it's under the control of Coillte rather than the county council.

I'd set the mongrel on him- it'd blow their minds! he'd be all like looking down at the dog ravaging his leg then looking at the german shepherd sitting over there, then back at the mongrel..

also

" The council has also written to the Minister for the Environment asking him to ban all breeds of fighting dogs nationally. "

C'mere actually, now that I've already shouted angrily into the internet, can someone confirm for me that this isn't a hoax or a joke please?

Advice for owners in the UK when their ban came in- might be useful here

An article by someone who actually knows something about dogs (U.S)

Joe Costello says:I would point out that I am merely proposing that the ban that exists in Dublin City Council housing be extended to private housing to protect children. I believe that certain breeds are dangerous and not suitable as pets or to be accommodated in a domestic environment where children live and play. I don't want such animals slaughtered. I want them removed from such an environment.

Just surfing to see if there is going to be any sort of response from dog owners to this- or are we just going to accept it

I'm sure the nation will be onto Gerry Ryan and Joe Duffy later

Just surfing to see if there is going to be any sort of response from dog owners to this- or are we just going to accept it

I'm sure the nation will be onto Gerry Ryan and Joe Duffy later

Already been loads of people on Brenda Power on Newstalk. Mostly saying the same thing as you, that the mongrels are more up for it.

I wrote to loads of councillors yesterday. I'd say their mail boxes are swamped now.

Two of them got back to me so far and said they knew nothing about it!!! They didn't see how it could be enforced either.

I couldnt believe it when i read this! How the fuck are they going to prove the breed though! DNA test the dogs. Eh no my dogs a shitzu he just looks like a staff ! I have a staffy and hes a big girls blouse. Perhaps they should think about bringing in some regulations on the owners side of this, age limit for dog ownership and perhaps forcing people to take at least x amount of training courses.

People should not forget that a dog is a victim of its environment, it is the owners that are at fault. Staffs and inherently very good with people, in fact most dog books will say that a staff is one of the best 'people' dogs around. This is utter bollocks!

Lads, this is a load of bollix. Dogs will be taken off people and put down for no good reason.

If any of you live in the Dublin city area please spare a few minutes to email your local councillor and protest this fucking stupid decision.

For diddles and the dogs of dublin. :heart:

this is just typical. why can't they get up off their lazy asses and prosecute the real criminals i.e. owners of vicious dogs. well, because this way is cheaper. it's a disgrace but i have faith in people that this decision will be overturned.
i :heart:dogs

Two of them got back to me so far and said they knew nothing about it!!! They didn't see how it could be enforced either.

Good on ya!

That's a thing- this decision seems to have been made really quickly and by what seems to be a small group.

727663041_63325260bf.jpg

bring it on, humans

This is such bullshit. 'oh won't somebody please think of the children!'

And since when were Staffies considered dangerous?

http://www.cleverstaffords.co.uk/

"One of only two breeds named as 'Good with Children' in their breed standard by the UK Kennel Club from over 190 breeds."

the rule should be: black bomber jacket owned by dog owner, confiscate dog.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back