HELP THE DOGS!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

I was watching those animal police programs on animal planet over the weekend. They found a dog fighting ring and put down 262 dogs from one house alone. They couldnt charge the owners though because they didnt see an actual dog fight!

Yeah i know, it nuckin futs it is!!

Is it cos they kind of look like pit bulls? Even though they're a different breed with a different temperament it's like 'fuck them! Children will be safe and that's the main thing!'.

I'd love to meet the prick that dreamed this up.

Here's one of our devil dogs, holding hands with his friend Lucy:

samlucyfd7.jpg

He used to think he was a lap-dog - he weighed about 12 stone!

Is it cos they kind of look like pit bulls? Even though they're a different breed with a different temperament it's like 'fuck them! Children will be safe and that's the main thing!'.

I'd love to meet the prick that dreamed this up.

Here's one of our devil dogs, holding hands with his friend Lucy:

samlucyfd7.jpg

He used to think he was a lap-dog - he weighed about 12 stone!

i love that about dogs. they don't quite realise the strength they have. staffies are renowned for this. they jump up on small children without realising the child doesn't weigh 12 stone the way they do. love it.

i worked in a dog grooming parlour for a while. the only dogs that ever tried to bite me were small and white...westies to be precise. vicious they were.

i worked in a dog grooming parlour for a while. the only dogs that ever tried to bite me were small and white...westies to be precise. vicious they were.

One of them bit me on the hand on Saturday night! It didn't even give me a warning like most dogs would, just CHOMP! Owwwwiieeee.....

I don't think they should be banned though.

if you are picking out a dog, why would you pick out a stocky little fighting machine?
No-one can trust any Dog 100%, especially with kids.

If you live in a built up area, you shouldn't be allowed to own certain breeds, i think thats fair.

if you are picking out a dog, why would you pick out a stocky little fighting machine?
No-one can trust any Dog 100%, especially with kids.

If you live in a built up area, you shouldn't be allowed to own certain breeds, i think thats fair.

the same should go for having children, they grow up and attack people, unless you get one of the placid breeds.

I wouldnt go that far, but I do think that if you cannot prove that you can be a responsible dog owner then you should not be allowed a dog of any kind regardless of breed. Even across from my place there is a bunch of 15 year olds all with bulls of some kind.

this guy brings his dog to the vet.
"help me, vet" he says, "my dog has gone cross-eyed. what can you do?"
the vet picks up the dog, holds the dog up level to his eyes and stares into them for a while, then turns to the owner and says
"i'm sorry, i'm going to have to put your dog down..."
"but why?" says the owner, tears welling up in his eyes "just because he's cockeyed?"
"no" says the vet "because he's heavy"

I wouldnt go that far, but I do think that if you cannot prove that you can be a responsible dog owner then you should not be allowed a dog of any kind regardless of breed. Even across from my place there is a bunch of 15 year olds all with bulls of some kind.

same goes for children

HMD said:
i watched a video he brought out called people training for dogs. very informative.

He's a total cheesemaster but every episode he sorts out a wild dog in no time with nothing but a bit of cop on. There's no need to destroy the animals like. None. Fucking none. Pricks.

He's a total cheesemaster but every episode he sorts out a wild dog in no time with nothing but a bit of cop on. There's no need to destroy the animals like. None. Fucking none. Pricks.
Ever see that supernanny programme? Some oul one sorts out a child in 45 mins? Not that easy in real life. I imagine it's the same for dogs

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back