Help Me ! (1 Viewer)

P. Littbarski said:
please help me...i am walking around with Maroon 5 and Natasha Bedingfeld songs in my head and can't get rid of them
Sit back, relax and think of Chris Evans' pubes!

humming the birdy song for 60 seconds is great for removing other annoying tunes from your head. altho the tradeoff is you have the birdy song in your head ......

I was on de bus this morning and there were this pair o hard chaws sitting behind me and then one of their phones rang - to the stirring sounds of the de de doooooooooo de de dooo do do do doooooo music from LOTR

So now I have that in my head. That and Arragorgeous.

kirstie said:
I was on de bus this morning and there were this pair o hard chaws sitting behind me and then one of their phones rang - to the stirring sounds of the de de doooooooooo de de dooo do do do doooooo music from LOTR

arrghhh

I was on the bus one morning and some headwrecking fucker played each and every ringtone on his mobile to his mate, at top volume of course. there was about a zillion pop ringtones on it - must of cost the bollix a fortune.

spiritualtramp said:
I assume it can only be a good thing that I have never heard a song by Maroon 5 or Natasha Bedingfeld.
its a very very good thing...but they're everywhere. we've got he ntl digitial music thingy and have around 15 or so music channels and you end up flicking through them and lo and behold as you flick you come across these songs and all it takes is 3 seconds and you're screwed

I was on the bus (oh my life is a glamorous whirlwind of commuting, social events and more commuting) on Monday and some guy had a MOO as his ringtone. A scarily accurate Moo. The looks of complete bewilderment on the faces of the passengers was a sight to behold.

P. Littbarski said:
its a very very good thing...but they're everywhere. we've got he ntl digitial music thingy and have around 15 or so music channels and you end up flicking through them and lo and behold as you flick you come across these songs and all it takes is 3 seconds and you're screwed
I really miss NTL digital. I was so up on Girls Aloud and Beyonce and Busted when we had it and now I feel I just don't really have a handle on who McFly really *are*, you know?

yeah, it moo-ed - really realistically too. Not like a tinny polyphonic moo, but a proper cow moo that got louder as it went on. like:

Mooo Mooo Mooooo MOOOOOO

"I was so high I did not recognise/The fire burning in her eyes"
I like that Maroon 5 song, sounds like major label pop from the 70s - the chorus is a little weak but the verse is deadly
I also like that Natasha Beddingfield song
Of course I don't have a TV and only really hear the radio when I'm in Spar, so I might not be suffering from overexposure to the same extent as everyone else

kirstie said:
yeah, it moo-ed - really realistically too. Not like a tinny polyphonic moo, but a proper cow moo that got louder as it went on. like:

Mooo Mooo Mooooo MOOOOOO
:D that's the funniest thing I've heard all day! deadly...

egg_ said:
"I was so high I did not recognise/The fire burning in her eyes"
I like that Maroon 5 song, sounds like major label pop from the 70s - the chorus is a little weak but the verse is deadly
I
You're right! The verse is a little bit like "I will survive"- First I was afraid
I was petrified /Kept thinking I could never live
without you by my side..."

in the same way the 'strings' break in the new Thrills song is the theme tune from Mork and Mindy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back