Help Me ! (3 Viewers)

Here's what you do. Stop listening to the radio, MTV, other sources of shitty pop music. Then it won't get into your head in the first place. Obviously no help for ten green bottles, birdie song etc.

Usually what I'm listening to when I get up is what ends up in my head all day. So, put on the stooges when you wake up and that'll be in your head instead. GRATE!!!

boigaz said:
Usually what I'm listening to when I get up is what ends up in my head all day. So, put on the stooges when you wake up and that'll be in your head instead. GRATE!!!
Funny you should say that. I threw my clothes into the washing machine this morning and Matmos songs have been going through my head all day!

boigaz said:
Here's what you do. Stop listening to the radio, MTV, other sources of shitty pop music. Then it won't get into your head in the first place.
I dunno. I find that songs can just pop into your head one day even if you havent heard it in weeks.

Dont like that natahsa bedingfield song a tall tall.

However, I'm beginning to like that briam mcfadden one.

which is bad news.

I was in a coffee shop this morning where they were playing this orchestral arrangements of 'popular music', as in the 'adult contemporary' sort. I was lucky enough to hear music from Phantom of the Opera, and even luckier to hear 'Send in the Clowns', which is now in my fucking head.

Worse, I was invited to a lingerie party for a 65 year-old woman. How about you get rid of your nasty songs, and take this potential video nasty off my hands? My brain eyes are burning.

does this help?

granny.gif

jane said:
I was in a coffee shop this morning where they were playing this orchestral arrangements of 'popular music', as in the 'adult contemporary' sort. I was lucky enough to hear music from Phantom of the Opera, and even luckier to hear 'Send in the Clowns', which is now in my fucking head.

Worse, I was invited to a lingerie party for a 65 year-old woman. How about you get rid of your nasty songs, and take this potential video nasty off my hands? My brain eyes are burning.

jane said:

i'm going to a 21st tonight.
well, it'll make a break from all the weddings i've going to.
seriously. i've just hit the wedding stage of my life, where all your friends and workmates start getting married.
so a 21st is nice.
am i waffling? i do that.

lorcanzo said:
seriously. i've just hit the wedding stage of my life, where all your friends and workmates start getting married.
so a 21st is nice.
I haven't been to a wedding in a long time, though I've had to decline a good half dozen invitations in the last year or so. The secret is to move to another country and make yourself broke. People I know here aren't really getting married. Or, they already are married.

lorcanzo said:
so a 21st is nice.
you are guaranteed to hear 'babycakes' at this..if you don't, you've had a lucky escape.

Babycakes, you just don’t know know

How I I I love you so so

And I just want you to know that I think about taking a gun to my head when I hear that on the radio everyday driving home for the past 2 weeks!!!!!!:eek: :mad:

P. Littbarski said:
you are guaranteed to hear 'babycakes' at this..if you don't, you've had a lucky escape.

ms.b.haven said:
Babycakes, you just don’t know know

How I I I love you so so

And I just want you to know that I think about taking a gun to my head when I hear that on the radio everyday driving home for the past 2 weeks!!!!!!:eek: :mad:
I don't know this Baby Cakes, but check out Baby Cakes by Maxine Brown, deadly.

jesus, you should work in Apple with me. 12 hour shifts listening to "corks favourite radio station," 96FM... i am not joking, we counted the natasha bedingfield song 11 times yesterday. Maroon 5 achieved a paltry 6 plays.

Then you’re rocking back and forth on your days off mumbling ‘she will beee looovved, she will beee lo-o-o-o-oved’

hmmm....I found this description of maroon 5 -

"It's their painful sincerity, this uniquely American view that there is nothing more real and soulful than Five Guys in tastefully distressed Levis and woolly hats, playing Real Guy songs on Real Guy guitars. Call it Lenny Kravitz syndrome. All done without a hint of wit or sparkle or any of that which makes pop music worth giving blood for. Just corporate-hell babyfood for people who don't really like music. Oh and punishingly, shiveringly awful songs. And that nasal, crotch-grabbing, 'this Bud's for you' voice.I hate them with every fibre of my being."

after reading that I'm pretty glad I don't have any of their songs in my head.

dudley said:
you've had a half dozen proposals???
whats your secret!
Ever been to the internet? Check out my ad:

"Hi, I am vivacious (means 'horny') model girl from Kiev, long legs, blond hair and speak not many English. I look for nice husband who like hot food and ladysex. If you like, I come to your country and be your marry. Please contact me through website."

It totally works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back