Hellworld Thread (6 Viewers)

Without opening the link i'd a agree with that. I watch DIY and History on youtube and am getting all sorts of 'feminist gets owned' suggestions all the time. It's mad. I'll read it shortly too like.

It obviously has given up on me, I haven’t seen any suggestions along those lines in a long time (maybe a year?). I was getting it a lot on Twitter before Musk locked me out.

Without opening the link i'd a agree with that. I watch DIY and History on youtube and am getting all sorts of 'feminist gets owned' suggestions all the time. It's mad. I'll read it shortly too like.
I just knew that people would post laughing emojis in response

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240418_050447_com.facebook.katana.jpg
    Screenshot_20240418_050447_com.facebook.katana.jpg
    409.4 KB · Views: 0
There's a paywalled article on the Irish times site today which includes this corker of a paragraph.

"What employers have found since is that quiet quitting is worse than the inconvenience of having an employee leave. Quiet quitters are hard to handle, both on the job and in performance reviews, because they continue to complete their assigned workload to the same (often high) standard, giving their managers an uneasy feeling but nothing specific to complain about."

There's a paywalled article on the Irish times site today which includes this corker of a paragraph.

"What employers have found since is that quiet quitting is worse than the inconvenience of having an employee leave. Quiet quitters are hard to handle, both on the job and in performance reviews, because they continue to complete their assigned workload to the same (often high) standard, giving their managers an uneasy feeling but nothing specific to complain about."

YES!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back