Hayfever (1 Viewer)

Yup, you can develop it at any time. In the last couple of years there seem to be loads of people I know developing it in adulthood. It sucks, nothing like a throbbing head, burning eyes and streaming nose to ruin a perfectly lovely summer afternoon in the park.

I recommend Flixonase.

Shitting Crikey. I will take that under recommendation, thanks lolo.

I never got hayfever as a kid but for the last three years i've been fucking driven demented with it (or what i assume is hayfever, can you just get it randomly at 17?), it HURTS.
same for me, i used to feel very superior when i was younger because i had no allergies like the snivelling weaklings all around

Yeah - all week my head's been feeling like it's filled with cotton wool.
Then this morning that familiar itch in my eyes and throat hit me as I was cycling to work.
Had to stop in Ranelagh and buy Zirtek cos I'd broken into a cold-sweat.
Not happy.

I got it when the sun came out for a couple of days in February and it was a proper fucking headcold. Ridiculous carry on.

So I went to the doctor directly across from the AIB at crumlin cross (very agreeable fella) and asked for the jab. He put me on cortico steroids for ten days and then Flixonase (milder steroid containing stuff afaik) and said to take zirtek on the bad days and I no longer fear the sun. I tend not to bother with the Zirtek because the symptoms are mostly barely there.

Go see that guy why don't you.

It's my eyes that fuck up the most too, they're so watery this season, people keep trying to comfort me on buses.

Same here, I was sneezing and irritated all weekend at work and was convinced it wasn't a headcold... until it developed into a headcold.

yeah ive had one on and off last 3 weeks. longest ive ever had one. usually shift them in a few days.
first time ever that my hearing got fucked up from it.
caused everythnig to sound muffled yet really trebbly at same time.
and then the whole hearing through one ear pitched ever so slightly higher started. couldeven tune my guitar. like my audio depth of field went tits up. horrible. thankfuly gone now. that and all the snot

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back