Hayfever (2 Viewers)

I just had a toasted ham sandwich that I accidentally put waay too much Colmans mustard on and bingo bongo,I can breathe through me snozz for the first time in ages.Plus it was super tasty.I could be onto something.Someone else give it a go and lemme know how you get on.

I'm telling yis lads... its the way forward.
Extremely hot chili foods, hot so you are sweating like a bastard when you are eating it, or a good load of Wasabi will clear out your pipes.
The heat has to be serious, with Wasabi you are not there yet until the world temporarily swivels about 30 degrees and you can't see for a second.
Once you get things clear, you have to try and keep them clear... and once again, here is a picture of a Neti pot.

41caF-z4%2BIL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Zero discomfort. Your only man for all things allergy. You wont know yourselves. I haven't touched a Clarityn for months. People think I dont have allergies.

woah, let us know how it goes...

Jazes I thought we'd missed the boat on that one....keen to hear how it pans out.

Oh,and whats a Neti pot.I'm not into sticking stuff in me arse anymore,but it looks interesting.

I don't know with the rain and everything but I can barely feel it today, how is it affecting the usual heavy sufferers?

I've still got it fairly bad.On a scale of 1 to 10,1 being happy and 10 being barbed wire eyelashes I'd say 6.5.Nearly crashed the motor earlier from sneezing out the window.

Gerry Ryan's off sick toady with hay fever.Sounds a likely story but I believe it.He's always moaning about it.

Gerry Ryan's off sick toady with hay fever.Sounds a likely story but I believe it.He's always moaning about it.

Go up the Howth Road, to the little Pharmacy in Kilester village there, just walk in, and you will see Oul Gerry, fat as ever, moaning like you wouldn't fucking believe to two, maybe three fabulously bored looking pharmacists.
The lad is a fucking fixture in there. I was in there one day, and I think he was crying, I almost felt bad for him.

The whole world is Gerry Ryan's Internet forum.

ha ha ha, me too, was all over the shop this morning

Yeah - all week my head's been feeling like it's filled with cotton wool.
Then this morning that familiar itch in my eyes and throat hit me as I was cycling to work.
Had to stop in Ranelagh and buy Zirtek cos I'd broken into a cold-sweat.
Not happy.

yeah, I wasn't sure at first... then I sneezed for about 12 minutes solid, and then I knew... it's really early, and really full on, ussually it builds up over a while.

One good thing about the past few rainy summers has been less pollen in the air... so lets hope for a really grim dark rubbish summer, eh?

ha, no bother for me yet...losers!

i was working in france for a while last year where getting in in the morning involved a lovely 40 minute cycle, unfortunately it was through endless fields of flowering plants, i used to get in with a face like an anaphylactic.

I never got hayfever as a kid but for the last three years i've been fucking driven demented with it (or what i assume is hayfever, can you just get it randomly at 17?), it HURTS.

can you just get it randomly at 17?.

Yup, you can develop it at any time. In the last couple of years there seem to be loads of people I know developing it in adulthood. It sucks, nothing like a throbbing head, burning eyes and streaming nose to ruin a perfectly lovely summer afternoon in the park.

I recommend Flixonase.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back