Hayfever (1 Viewer)

I get Hayfever about 2 weeks of the year, pretty much this time every year. I don't get it too bad either, a Cetrine a day has me feeling grand for the most part. I suspect that I only get it from a particular type of pollen, from a particular plant or something, and that's why I don't have it for about 2 months like some other people.
Could be similar with you maybe Jonah, maybe Brighton has less of whatever plant sets you off the most or something.
Of course, this is all pure speculation based on fuck all.

Anyone else with hayfever get severe reactions to insect bites?

blister2.jpg

So far this summer i've had two blisters like the above and wondered if it was related to hayfever...

I know,woes me.I popped my one yesterday and it filled up again overnight,its turned red though.Compeed time maybe.

Jaysus, they look bloody annoying. Have you considered using any insect repellants when yr out maybe? DEET is extremely good i find for keeping all manner of insects away from you, but it's fairly vicious stuff.

Anyone else with hayfever get severe reactions to insect bites?

blister2.jpg

So far this summer i've had two blisters like the above and wondered if it was related to hayfever...

Don't get hayfever, my borther does though, but do get severe reactions to bites. Antihistamines are your friends. Garlic and vitamin B6 help to limit the number of bites.

I have got hay fever for the first time this year. I have been using Cetirelief and they have been working grand. The thing is i have been taking them when i feel it coming on and it takes about an hour to sort it. I was in Boots yesterday getting some and yer man said i should be taking them everyday regardless if a feel hayfevery or not. Anyone know naything about this??? Just wondering are they trying to sell more.

I've had no fever at all this year so far.Its unusual to say the least

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back