Hayfever (1 Viewer)

I'm on neo-claritin and it helps but it makes me feel wrecked for the first week or so.

I usually get the auld 'fever pretty bad, and I find Neoclarityn and Vividrin eye drops to be very effective. Nothing gets rid of the symptoms entirely though (me beore got the steroid injection with limited success) and I'd say what works for me probably wouldn't for most others.

Actually yeah, I remember zirtek being very effective in the past, i'll have to get some

i went to the doc last week bout my hayfever actin up and with gettin that big injection in mind. she explained me about the side effects and that essentially its a huge input of steroids into a muscle and it dissipates through the muscles over time. apparently the side effects can be a bit much so she prescribed these pills. 4 a day for 5 days. its the same thing apparently and stays in my system for up to 6 weeks.

workin a treat. havent scratched my eyes at all or woke up feelin terrible since ive started them.
recommended: Prednisolone

deadly

i went to the doc last week bout my hayfever actin up and with gettin that big injection in mind. she explained me about the side effects and that essentially its a huge input of steroids into a muscle and it dissipates through the muscles over time. apparently the side effects can be a bit much so she prescribed these pills. 4 a day for 5 days. its the same thing apparently and stays in my system for up to 6 weeks.

workin a treat. havent scratched my eyes at all or woke up feelin terrible since ive started them.
recommended: Prednisolone

deadly

I was on those to cope with a reaction I had after taking antibiotics for a viral infection (didn't realise it was viral at the time). They're very effective alright, but they don't last too long.

I tried some new eye drops the other day, they stung the fuck outta me (not that there was much fuck in me in the first place) but then relieved itchiness for hours. I'd say your tablets will get you through the worst of it, Ernesto.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back