Hardy Bucks (2 Viewers)

lavin.jpg

Me, very very starstruck, getting to meet Lavin while out for my barfday in Galway last Thursday. Really delighted for the Bucks. The last episode had me almost teary eyed. Best birthday ever.

Last episode up on youtube now. Seems to me that it doesn't get made into a full-blown TV series, it's just an online thing.

Only watched this thing in the last few days. It's mostly good and sometimes gas.
My favourite character is definitely the guy in the Celtic jersey. What's his name? Very true to life, I know a couple of Mayo bucks who talk exactly like him.
My favourite line:
"He called the old lady an absolute prick"
It's the delivery.

I prefer when the Viper is a more distant presence freaking the lads out. That works very well. Not so much when they get closer to him, his voice is forced and annoying where the main characters are all very realistic.

i like it, but the episodes are way too long - in the new one there's no need for the student guy, stateside / louis walsh, the car washing, etc etc

i like it, but the episodes are way too long - in the new one there's no need for the student guy, stateside / louis walsh, the car washing, etc etc

The student as a chacter is a bit too stereotypical, but as a lad with a "D4" accent who only goes back home rarely that episode was bang on for me.

Went to see the live show in Cork last night. Avoid like the plague. It's very shit. Except for the fact that Salmon was there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back