Hardy Bucks (1 Viewer)

Salmon! Great character. He has one of the best lines in the you tube series, when the lads are fishing in the afternoon and Salmon comes over the bridge and says he's only on his way home. When the boys ask him where he was he says 'out in the night' !!

Salmon is amazing alrite.. there's another great bit on one of the older ones, he's at the lads house and says something like "I thought it was going to be a party but it's just sitting around with some cans... the mushrooms are good though" and then he leans back and looks to infinity and mutters "wwohh"

I didn't think much of it but the Viper had the best line - sitting in a car with the lads smoking and selling drugs. That's your christmas.

Or something to that extent anyway. other than that it was a bit meh.

Yeah Christmas episode wasn't the best. It was fun how it all came together though! I think maybe they were short on ideas after doing the Christmas episode last year on Youtube, which was class.

Oh dear, seems the 'difficult second series' is turning into a train wreck. Last night's episode was woeful apart from the Viper's 'i'm not a traveller' line. Seems like they're getting sidetracked by wacky storylines and forgetting the core comedic value: improvising and parodying small town Irish life. Can't see a third series on the strength of this.

Oh dear, seems the 'difficult second series' is turning into a train wreck. Last night's episode was woeful apart from the Viper's 'i'm not a traveller' line. Seems like they're getting sidetracked by wacky storylines and forgetting the core comedic value: improvising and parodying small town Irish life. Can't see a third series on the strength of this.

I thought last weeks was great. The one with the laptops and the internet.

Yeah the laptops and internet was amazing. Highlights were the viper in the spinning chair and when the Russian girlfriend turns up and one of them just blurts out "Fuck!" really loud. I've liked all the episodes so far.

and the milf stuff, then buzz's aunty turning up looking for the house back. And Salmon being more to the fore than he was last series. And French Toast being on the dry. And Eddie being in the hospital and being pushed around in the wheelchair. And Viper giving the cleaning lady the fingers as they were legging it from breaking into that place. It was hilarious. Will watch last night's one later but I think its better they're getting.

It's still not great, but it's way better than the last series, which was terrible. Last nights one was good. They've been getting better week by week. Hopefully next weeks one keeps up the trend. "I'm goin to go my own way! Who do ya think ya are, Fleetwood Mac?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back