Hardy Bucks (1 Viewer)

It wasn't bad. It seemed more scripted, more stilted than the shorts and I really didn't like those youtube-esque cuts. Some good bits, lines etc. in it though.

Last night's was a little better but they seem to have lost the improv element which made it really funny. The Viper has really come into his own and was brilliant last night. Most disappointing characters are the boo and buzz, they both seem stifled by the plotline and the need for a script. Last one next week. Did anyone see them on the Saturday Night show? That wasn't great either.

I really enjoyed last night's show, much better than last weeks. Have to agree that it was all about the viper.

I know a guy who moved to the midlands and began talking like this in an ironic way...now it's stuck

or schtuck as he would say

Watched it on the player yesterday. Yet again, it was great IMO. The best bit was the boyos with the hoodie tops with the hoods tied tight over their faces givin it loads with the gangsta hand gestures. Hilarious. Jaysus though, the poor fuckin donkey. Hope they didn't give it the kangaroo treatment.

The donkey was classic. And Buzz telling Eddie that his mother was in trouble: 'She's been attacked by badgers up in the woods' !!!
I agree it's not hit the earlier heights, but it's still brilliant.

I think my favorite character is yer man with the glasses and the missing teeth. The real boring lad. They obviously use him to provide a narrative, or elaborate on something that might be happening (The king of the town competition is ......). Hes hilarious.

That espisode wasn't the best they've ever done but it had some seriously funny moments. The pint spilling competition for example.

Poor old Viper got his commupence too, poor lad.

This is quality shtuff

I think my favorite character is yer man with the glasses and the missing teeth. The real boring lad.

Salmon! Great character. He has one of the best lines in the you tube series, when the lads are fishing in the afternoon and Salmon comes over the bridge and says he's only on his way home. When the boys ask him where he was he says 'out in the night' !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back