Hardy Bucks (1 Viewer)

it's much shorter than the last couple of episodes, roughly half the length of the two previous. on the official hardy bucks facebook group, today's message says "thanks for voting despite only having the RTE cut to watch... youtube up soon", so i presume that's been severely edited. can't wait to see the full version. these guys deserve a full tv series - with NO censorship - and a proper dvd release.

looks like thay might have outwitted the viper and made it to the big city - I spotted Eddie and Buzz in Galway on thursday night!

I saw Eddie in Galway on Friday night. Couldn't decide whether to yell "So, you made it to Galway then" or "Go back to Castletown". Ended up saying nothing and maintaining my dignity.

full version of the new episode online at youtube, it's twice as long and far better than the rte edit:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I was walking through Salthill one Sunday evening with 2 mates (still going from a Saturday night party) when yer one who plays Ladybird came over and started chatting to us. She asked if we were "emos" and went on about other nonsensical stuff I can't remember. I swear she was either in character or she is actually like Ladybird in real life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back