Hardest game ever (1 Viewer)

ah i am shite at games like that and r-type etc...so it may be that i just sucked. But i have finished tons of games so i am better than you!:p

HitsLikeAGirl said:
Flashback.

Apparantly it's easy though.

I was just about to post that, y'fucking gypsy.

How you know that is a mystery though, considering you could never figure out HOW TO JUMP ACROSS THE FIRST GAP.

ICUH8N said:

How you know that is a mystery though, considering you could never figure out HOW TO JUMP ACROSS THE FIRST GAP.

Read the small print Jimmy.

I think Flashback is a hardgame. Apparantly (according to you) it's easy. Now stop making me nervous, i cant find my inhaler....nnngaaaah.

ICUH8N said:

Wasn't there a way to walk through the walls?

I STILL have not finished the last mission of GTA San Andreas. Pathetic.

The original Marathon game for the Macintosh on Legendary level. Absolutely fucking mental. I completed it on normal and that was fucking bad.
Halo 2 on Legendary is pretty tough, the first level of that game is one of the best and hardest levels ever designed, fucking brilliant craic, and if you don't believe this game is hard, just take a wee walk down sniper alley on legendary level, fuck sake!

Cormcolash said:
The original Marathon game for the Macintosh on Legendary level. Absolutely fucking mental. I completed it on normal and that was fucking bad.
Halo 2 on Legendary is pretty tough, the first level of that game is one of the best and hardest levels ever designed, fucking brilliant craic, and if you don't believe this game is hard, just take a wee walk down sniper alley on legendary level, fuck sake!
No way in hell could i finish that game on legendary fuck no! finished it on the setting before legendary though but there is such a huge ramp up to legendary it takes the piss only halo autistic people can finish it!

wizball_d.gif

Wizball was really hard. Didn't help that I couldn't figure out what the hell I was supposed to do. Just bouncin around looking at the scenery (which was pretty impressive for the speccy).

hanley said:
terminator2 on the c64.
took about 40 mins to load, first guy killed me every time and had to wait another 40 mins to try again.
I wrote a full tutorial for that and sent it off to Zapp 64 but the bastards never printed it.

For me, i'd say the second lemmings (the one where the levels were seperated out into easy, hard, fiendish and eh... something else). Some of the later levels i couldn't even do with the cheats on.

Ahhh jaysis Flashback! That was a pain in the hole! As was Terminator on the Megadrive. Thanks for the memories, guys! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back