giving up smoking. an internet journal. (4 Viewers)

I haven't smoked since Saturday night. I had my last fag while watching the ladies darts. Their wizened little mouths, yellow skin and crows feet decided it for me there and then. What athletes though!

Going out drinking Saturday night will be a serious test. I'm dying for a fag. I knew if I got involved in this thread this would happen.

you were my inspiration for giving up if you can't do it then i can't see myself getting through.

are you happy now? ARE YOU?

i'm going for a smoke

hey you can do it!
i only had one or two over christmas cause i'd said to myself that if i ever felt like having one i'd have one and not make a big deal about it
but that was nearly two weeks ago and i haven't even thought about having a smoke since

seriously, there's no way i'd ever start back on those fuckers again

im back on the fags now with a vengeance. so much so in fact that my lungs hurt just the way they did 3 weeks ago.

You gonna try again Ramps?
Mine starts on the 15th of January, stress levels pending.

Hey Buzzo...so did you quit on Monday then in the end? I'm on day 3. Went for acupunture on Monday too...bizzare ritualistic needle in the head type thingy but all in all not too bad, and still off them. Still want to box someone though. Hope that passes sooner rather than later...

day 1: no fags
day 2: no fags.
day 3: no fags ate all around me.
day 4: caved in.

still, not bad going for cold turkey.

I had this on Thursday having started on Monday. Feel so determined this time though, unlike other 'giving up' episodes. Bought some Nicorette patches today. Fingers Crossed.

I've worked out that i've spent approx 12K on Benson and Hedges since my smoking extravaganza started. That should be reason in itself to pack these fu*king demons in.

Right so. Today is day one. I'm feeling awfully excited about this.
I felt so crap about it the last few days I began to put cigarettes out in my own eyes as punishment. No I didn't. But I was feeling really bad, and now I feel really good. I think I'm gonna like it here.

Could all of those who have given up smoking successfully please post about how great it is not to smoke again please?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back