giving up smoking. an internet journal. (1 Viewer)

If that doesn't work you could try this. It has more pages than the other one, so he must've forgot something. I haven't been smoking fags since last September but in november i started smoking spliffs again. I haven't smoked a spliff since new years eve. So going to RRMF tonight should be fun. I won't be drinking which should help
0140244751.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V1056420334_.jpg

I read both of these and am still smoking. Read the first one and stayed off them for 5 months. Lasted a week after reading the second one. Am dying with a cold and chest infection at the moment and am still smoking my brains out. Help!!!!!!!!

I read both of these and am still smoking. Read the first one and stayed off them for 5 months. Lasted a week after reading the second one. Am dying with a cold and chest infection at the moment and am still smoking my brains out. Help!!!!!!!!

I've heard so much about them Allen Carr books I'm tempted to read them WHILE chain smoking, stubbing each ciggie out on the page I've just finished... just so I can feel smug in knowing my desiere to smoke far out weighs some mere poxy "book"

Funnily enough, i don't know one dude that the book didn't work on, and i don't know one dudette it did work on.

Funnily enough, i don't know one dude that the book didn't work on, and i don't know one dudette it did work on.

I do know one guy the book didn't work for. But he also tried acupuncture and hypnosis. Nothing worked. I think he just doesn't really want to give up smoking.

edit - he also tried patches without success.

worst thing i find about being off smokes for a bit is the dizziness you get from the level of oxygen in your blood climbing back to normal levels. what a pain in the ass. this coupled with my proclivity to drink until sideways and it's a wonder i'm able to walk at all.

Like I said, six months today - whoop whoop - but smoking was great, really liked it, no interest in quitting, until I got sick and couldn't breathe. The doc spelled it out to me and that was that. i ain't smokin no more.
moral of the story - smoke until it nearly kills you.
well, it's entirely up to you anyway.

Like I said, six months today - whoop whoop - but smoking was great, really liked it, no interest in quitting, until I got sick and couldn't breathe. The doc spelled it out to me and that was that. i ain't smokin no more.
moral of the story - smoke until it nearly kills you.
well, it's entirely up to you anyway.
what did he say, that you were on the verge of emphysema or something? the big C? what?

havent smoked since atp. seriously havent had any real cravings .....well smoked 1 rolley while langers but have been fine sober. i gave up b4 for a few months but still smopked joints totally didnt work. li dont smoke joints anymore now (havent in months)

i've never in 15 years made it past a day without a smoke. pathetic, really. i often say it would take someone tying me up and throwing me in a padded room for a week for me to have any chance of success in quitting.

I'd more or less smoked straight through for the same amount of time. Never tried to quit or wanted to, but knew in the back of my mind that I'd find it near impossible. Yet when the shits were put up me, and to be honest others telling me they'd be delighted if I just quit, I just did it.
That's basically it. I don't really feel better or anything, but I don't want fags to be the reason I carked it.

i've never in 15 years made it past a day without a smoke. pathetic, really. i often say it would take someone tying me up and throwing me in a padded room for a week for me to have any chance of success in quitting.

thats the most pathetic thing ive ever heard. pathetic i tell you. now where are my fags?...........

I'd more or less smoked straight through for the same amount of time. Never tried to quit or wanted to, but knew in the back of my mind that I'd find it near impossible. Yet when the shits were put up me, and to be honest others telling me they'd be delighted if I just quit, I just did it.
That's basically it. I don't really feel better or anything, but I don't want fags to be the reason I carked it.
i hear ya.

thats the most pathetic thing ive ever heard. pathetic i tell you. now where are my fags?...........
ya going out for one? wait up.

hack cough wheeze

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back