• Abnormal ejaculation*​
  • Sweating​
  • Impotence​
  • Libido Decreased​
what's up with the ones marked * ?​
stunning said:
I'm heading up on Friday night.
stunning said:
DO NOT MISS the American Music Club WITH, WITH, WITH Emmett Tinley of The Prayer Boat opening. I'll be the big girlyman in a puddle at the foot of the stage.

The same double bill is here in Dublin on Saturday night at Vicar Street.

Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop taking Paxil.

I'm prolly gonna take the train unless someone is driving?
See you there!

Ta,

Thomas

My eyes kind of froze on abnormal ejaculations...

I hear Snaky going "What's the fuck is that?"

I have no idea...though I do want to ask a real question about abnormal ejaculations but I'll wait.

First, I was just playing on the whole Airplane! gag about picking the wrong week to stop sniffing glue. I've never tried Paxil, not even recreationally...but your post reminded me of a version of Doritos that came out in the States just before I moved here. The were called something like Wavo's but not...anyway, they were supposedly a low fat, low cholesterol version of Doritos. Jane, help me out here. The magic ingredient was a chemical called Olestra. Olestra had a molecular structure larger than regular oil/fat so basically the fat wouldn't be absorbed by the body because the molecules were too large. I NEVER TRIED ONE OF THESE THINGS. Here's why...

Side effect of Olestra?

Anal seepage.

There, I said it. Say it to yourself. Say it outloud. Is it not the strangest phrase you've ever heard?

That is one side effect too many in my book.

Ew! Gross. But, folks were eatin' em like hotcakes!

I always looked at their chairs when they stood up but I never saw anything...thank God. But still...I mean, really.

!baggyyyy

sorry tommy, i'm not familiar with the glue/airplane thing. i'm glad you never took these things, so many yanks i know pop these kind of pills without thinking, it's kind of like a epidemic over there, and probably over here too but possibly not as wide-spread. fuck, for all i know, sadie is on prozac. oh no :(

lmd64 said:
a friend of mine thinks that'd make a great name for a band.
"abnormal ejaculations" is a pretty good name too..

abnormal? how, I wonder. does one develop the ability to shoot semen over impossibly large distances?

or in weird shapes, like alphabet spaghetti shapes?

the mind boggles!

House party with...

Soldiers Take Half
Lebanon Death Train
The Boy You Hit Is Dead
And lots of messin and shoutin in someones gaf, all welcome.
Market st. Galway
29th january

hag said:
sorry tommy, i'm not familiar with the glue/airplane thing. i'm glad you never took these things, so many yanks i know pop these kind of pills without thinking, it's kind of like a epidemic over there, and probably over here too but possibly not as wide-spread. fuck, for all i know, sadie is on prozac. oh no :(

well, you can be VERY difficult to deal with sometimes.;)

hag said:

You're so sweet and I love that you called me Tommy. You can call me that anytime you want. :)

2 cool 2 dance said:
House party with...

Soldiers Take Half
Lebanon Death Train
The Boy You Hit Is Dead
And lots of messin and shoutin in someones gaf, all welcome.
Market st. Galway
29th january

I want a The Boy You Hit Is Dead t-shirt.

That's a bit of a grammatical kerfuffle, isn't it?

"I want a The..."

Any English Profs here can advise on how to better state that desire?

plug said:
"abnormal ejaculations" is a pretty good name too..

abnormal? how, I wonder.

That's a great name, good call.

Re: the AE's...my experience with that was denied by a doctor as being impossible, though I know it to be true.

Medical folk here, what's the name of the little gate that shuts off the vas deferens from the bladder during ejaculation?

That's a good starting point.

giveachickakick said:
because it can get REALLY, REALLY BORING up there. 'tis a great spot but 'tis a bit bit small you see...

oh, and it tends to piss rain. A LOT. galway's a bit like limerick really.. except with students instead of "tracksuit people"

stunning said:
That's a great name, good call.

Re: the AE's...my experience with that was denied by a doctor as being impossible, though I know it to be true.

Medical folk here, what's the name of the little gate that shuts off the vas deferens from the bladder during ejaculation?

That's a good starting point.
are you talking about "the gush"?

btw what you think of that lambchop/sunrise gig? good wasn't it?

plug said:
are you talking about "the gush"?

btw what you think of that lambchop/sunrise gig? good wasn't it?

Oh my god, tell me what the gush is again?

Re: gig...it was beautiful...great to hear those songs in the setting for which they were written...glad they 'ended up' on Aw C'mon, No You C'mon.

T

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back