Getting a phone number blocked (1 Viewer)

FiFi_LaRue

Why is this so frigging difficult?

I'm basically being harassed by a person who can't take a hint and it seems the only way I can get my mobile phone provider to block their number is if I get the Gardaí involved.

Why is this the case?

I basically have to change my number, after 8 years, in order to deal with it. Plus there's no guarantee that this moron won't get the new number and start all over again.

Is there any alternative?

I considered doing that, but I think this person would just get off on it, as it would be me giving them attention.

Suppose I could just have them killed ...

Put their number up on here and see if anyone/everyone on here rings them at awkward hours and hangs up.

If you're unwilling to go to the filth then the only option would seem to be to totally ignore the caller/texter, they'll get tired of it after a while. If they don't, then it's bordering on harassment and you should grass them up.

have your number redirect to a really expensive sex chat line in australia for a few weeks, even a few seconds before he hangs up will cost him a tenner. it means all you friends/relations get done aswell, but its almost worth it to get him to fuck off.

I just read this in another thread by Fifi:

"Had to deal with someone like that a few years back. Wasn't pleasant, but I stopped reacting, they got bored and started to torment someone else instead.

Tried to get the Gardaí involved, but they didn't give a fuck.

This guy used to sit outside our house at all hours of the night and was generally really fucking creepy."

I'm sure there is some sort of Hitchcock-like twist to this and you're actually the psycho.

Is 'Hitchcockian' a word?

Most phones allow you to block numbers but I dont think this'll work if they have it on private.
I've been happening to me for a year, it's an old friend that's doing it every time he drinks (which is most nights), asked him to stop but without much luck.
The Gards aren't likely to do much even if he does threaten you, last year a guy would call my sister at nights saying he'd hurt her and rape her 2 yr old daughter, police did fuck all about it.
People are cunts.

it's time for a new type of justice.

punisher.jpg

totally... i mean HAHAHAHA!HA! no... actually i feel a bit guilty because they gave me two generous portions of their delicous veggie lasange last night and i was only joking in the first place. but if any of you fucks ever cross me...

Just answer the phone say nothing - wait for the other person to talk first , if its stalkbag put the phone down and let them talk to them selves until they get bored and hang up - best way !

The only way to deal with peops like that is to blank them relentlessly!

Actually,give him my number.No one ever calls me.it'd be nice to have a chat with some one.

I had to deal with this shit recently.
The phone would ring, I'd answer and the prick would start talking,
telling me what my ex was up to either the night before or at that
very moment, occasionally telling me if she was riding a particular
fella, who I of course suspected of making the calls.
Nothing I could say would stop him talking, it's like he wasn't
even listening.
I got him to stop once, by saying the name of who I thought it
was.
It only stopped after I told my ex I had a mate in Vodafone who
was getting me all the records of where the calls were made.
Pain in the hoop.

I spent 3 months working for Vodafone, which was hell, we used to get calls all the time about blocking numbers, not exactly sure why they don't, probably laziness, I think the way they see it is if it's serious enough you'll get the Garda' involved.

Good luck with it though.

Next time he calls get a whistle and blow the fuck out of it right down the phone, keep doing this till they stop.

Also you should post about him in the real life pschyos thread below!

Actually if you want to pm me his number I can spend next Monday calling random numbers and transferring them to his mobile as I'll be in covering the switchboard in work all day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back