General Election 24th May (3 Viewers)

I'm going to colour me face in over the next week or two, methinks. Possibly to signify different moods. Or else just for the hell of it.

You should colour it in the different party colours to reflect the current position of the parties in public opinion polls.

char_ted.jpg

"the money was just resting in my account"

A few years ago this country was effectively closed down because some of our cattle got “Foot and Mouth” disease. This was a preventive measure to stop the disease and it worked. Today, people’s lives are being devastated by a much more sinister disease and our government has some sort of a denial syndrome. An earlier government had a similar syndrome when they were first informed of the potential problem of drugs and look at where we are today. I believe that we should close down this country again, but in a manner that will make anyone pushing drugs think twice. It is my opinion that life behind bars is the answer for these people. I will be a loud voice in Dail Eireann in this regard.

Who is this guy? This a spoof?

I am an auctioneer by profession with offices in Clara and Kilcormac and Moate.
I am a current member of Irish Farmers Association .
I am a member of the Irish draught Horse society.
I am a member of the Mentally handicapped association .
Please take a few minutes to read the points I am making and decide for yourself if I am worth your consideration as an independent candidate and your number 1 vote.

YOU SEE THAT?! He put a space in BEFORE the full stop! How embarrasing.

Two of Enda Kenny's posters are sticking out into the cycle lane on my route to and from work. I rang the Constituency Office and politely informed them that someone might get killed and it would all be Edna's fault. They rang Enda HQ and apparently they are sending someone over to have a look.

He really is one smug looking prick.

I'm now on a bit of a mission to find and report other dangerous or illegally erected posters. :mad: :D

my brother lives in blanch and the time of the mep elections, some sinn fein gypos were rippin down posters of other candidates and puttin up posters of mary lou, so my brother bein the shit stirrer he is, rang up mary lou and told her and mary lou was on the phone sayin
"i can assure you they are not" and me brother said
"well i'm watchin them doin it right now, do ya want ta come out and see?'

Ha ha Mary Lou, she nearly has an answer for everything, poor girl, still can condemn any of the IRA's antics

lol....
http://www.johnbracken.ie/
he even smiles on his webbie!

gas isn't it! none of the people in the pictures on his website look like they'd vote for him. did ya see him in the sunday world? they made him take all his posters down cos he had no permission from the ESB ha ha ha! cheeky fecker! all quality people come from laois offaly

just wondering out of interest, are the SWP running any guys this time

i know a contributer to their website, Rory Hearne is running for People before Profit alliance banner but anyone running under SWP banner

and the Fathers rights party (who disgracefully aren't running any females) have 11 candidates including this guy in cork east

ccarr.jpg

these guys want a specific minister for me

their cfandidate in louth is also asking for 30 signitures to allow him to stand :D

while the defacto leader O'Gogain ran in Louth in 2002, meath in the 2005 bye election and is now runnign in dublin south

watch out wicklow or kilkenny, he could be running in your constituency next as he moves down the country in the search for votes

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back