General Election 24th May (3 Viewers)

surely sticking them to lampposts obviates the fact that they are her private property?

Not really now that the election date is announced.

Posters up before a date is announced are litter and can be taken down however once the date is announced you can be done for destruction of privete property for tampering with a candidates poster.

It's looking like the Sinners are getting my vote. 'Cos I wouldn't vote for any of the other cunts. Dr Bill? FFS! That cunt. We don't seem to have an awful lot. Can't even see a Green there. I'm sure there will be, but my jasus....*

*Ah, I'm messing. As if I'd tell any of yis what I'm voting. It being a secret ballot and all. But I'm not voting Fianna Fáil, Fine Gael (Dr Bill That cunt) or any Worker's Party wasters. Shortall's too ugly and only looks after the Ballymun side of things, so is fuck all use in my area.

i passed 26 facing mcdowell posters on my way to college today. je-ee-sus.

er, does anyone happen to know how to get on the emergency register? imagine you suddenly remember you were struck off at your old address months ago (cheers, dlr), and forgot to re-register here.

I'll be voting in Kildare South for the first time.

Among the candidates are two brothers, one for FF, the other the Greens. Unusual.

I'll be in Dublin South East for the 1st time if my form gets in on time. It should do. The Roscommon/South Leitrim group didn't look too interesting anyway.

Why is the guy who plays Todd Packer in the US version of the office standing for the Shinners is Dublin South East

thecomebacks.gif

DoolanDaithi07.jpg

I was walking past a dude who was putting up FG posters yesterday, singing a little song that had this as the chorus:

::clef:: Fine Gael? Ask me prick. ::clef::

http://www.checktheregister.ie/

there are some dangerously low fine gael posters on dame st. i was walking with my head down because of the sun this morning, and i nearly bashed my head in on enda kenny's face. gah.
great, thanks. im not registered.

downloaded their form to fill in and post off..........

WHAT FUCKING IDIOT DOES AN APPLICATION FORM IN MS WORD?????????

spas, evertime i type anything in, it fucks up the layout. what a bunch of fucking blemmers

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back