General Election 24th May (1 Viewer)

Do all the fianna fail posters just have a dodgy pic of Bertie on them with the words "Bertie's Team" followed by the names of the candidates? Bit weird that.
NO...but they are from/paid for by FF head office.....
You then get FF posters of whatever candidate is running his own ship so to speak....he will have his running mate/s in small print though on poster.

I do hope the PD's get whacked in this election.

My area north inner city has the sexy Sinn Fein candidate Mary Lou McDonald, Ireland's longest ever independent TD Tony Gregory, Bertie Ahern himself and the ever popular Labour Joe Costello who does do alot of good work on the ground and not just at election times, very strong line up eh?

My area north inner city has the sexy Sinn Fein candidate Mary Lou McDonald

She is a minger Janer. Dublin South’s Anne Marie Martin on the other hand, rrrrrrrrraaaarr! On the poster at least.

AnneMarie_Martin.jpg

Well I hadn't seen her poster obviously, I also note that you don't mention what party although that wouldn't make a diff.
:D

Anne Marie Martin is a Fine Gael Pig. It's all smoke and mirrors. Her skin is poxy and her face looks like a bag of rats.

Sure, doesn't Mickey McDougal look about twenty years younger in his poster. Loks like they straightened out her head in that pic as well.

Mary Lou looks durty. I keep seeing that poster and thinking, "I bet she's had a face full."

For real? That's you?

I was just discussing having election avatars for the next couple of weeks. I want to have Pat Carey cos he has a silly face. He looks like he just popped into his poster to say 'Hi there!'.

Indeed, 'tis me. Serious election poster pose.

Ah, Baldy Pat. A lovely, yet inneffectual, man. Used to be the headmaster of St. Finian's.

But a brutal politico.

I'm going to colour me face in over the next week or two, methinks. Possibly to signify different moods. Or else just for the hell of it.

I have a cut out head of Pat on my fridge, with some magnetic poetry underneath saying "I rock the most".

I want to pat Pat. Bless!
in the student first gaff i lived in in maynooth, there was a poster of a sinn fein candidate with devil horns and all sorts of silly graffit drawn over all over it. being stuck on the back door made it pretty easy to see when the president of the sinn fein group in college saw it at a house party walked into kitchen. oh the drunken scary hilarity.

i remember him having a ridiculousy similar name to mie aswell. and had a beard too.

do sinn fein have the ability to assimilate people?

should i vote for them or something?...... actually who the fuck should i vote for?

i remember him having a ridiculousy similar name to mie aswell. and had a beard too.

do sinn fein have the ability to assimilate people?

Well, if by assimilate, you mean, make dead. Then yeah, I think so. You'll be grand, so long as he doesn't piss off the Army Council. They won't want to risk killing him by mistake. Met one of those fuckers once during the course of work. Really nice man. But pure fucking evil. Well, maybe not evil. But definitely menacing. In a nice way. Actually, it was evil.

should i vote for them or something?...... actually who the fuck should i vote for?

The one with the biggest tits.

Well, if by assimilate, you mean, make dead. Then yeah, I think so. You'll be grand, so long as he doesn't piss off the Army Council. They won't want to risk killing him by mistake. Met one of those fuckers once during the course of work. Really nice man. But pure fucking evil. Well, maybe not evil. But definitely menacing. In a nice way. Actually, it was evil.

The one with the biggest tits.
you can fuck right off if you think im voting for jabba the harney

did yer man look really plain but wasnt unpleasant but now and again hed say somethin mental?

Nah, he was a ginger. Out on Temporary Release as part of the Good Friday Agreement. To "visit the parents". But really to tell the rest of them that they were agreeing to the decommissioning. He was very fortright, in fairness to him.

When I asked him how long he was in for, he calmly said, "30 years." He had served about ten. At the time, I counted back in my head mentally as to which of the big ones would have given that type of sentence. It was definitely one of the London bombings, but can't remember which one. Possibly Hyde Park.

But he was very earnest in the giving up of the armed struggle bit. Historic days.

Does anyone else think Sinn Fein seem to be going for the comedy election slogan prize.

"Others promise, We deliver"

The spiel about Foireann Bhertie is getting progressively more annoying. It started out pretty amusing, and just what one would expect. Now I want to ram a blackthorn staff into his smug fucking face till it comes out the other side, making a ragged hole under his pathetic hairline.

So yeah, I'm voting FF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back