General Election 24th May (1 Viewer)

%BFO-Rlmente.jpg

Its a great shame that I can no longer give you rep for this... fucking brilliant!

Have the Greens said anything yet about whether Shannon is a 'dealbreaker 'for them?

No. It hasn't even been mentioned. But they were all blathering on about pre-election so it better be.

if they go into coalition without securing a rerouting of the M3, they will never get my vote again.

That and the above. If they don't get at least those two items sorted, I reckon they'll go the way of the PD's next time around. Which will probably be less than five years.

Word on the street is that Gormley and Sargent are involved in a power struggle.

You won't be able to move for bleeding cyclists in the city and we'll have more of those non-polluting buses, please, thanks.

God save us.

word on the street is that sargent is not that well liked within the green party. then again, i heard that from someone who would not call himself a fan of theirs.

you gotta love irish politics:
"(Sargent) is well known for waving in the council chamber a cheque received in the post from a builder who was seeking planning permission for a housing development. When he asked the other members whether any of them had also received cheques, he was assaulted by a number of his fellow councillors. Sargent alleged that Fianna Fáil councillor Don Lydon put him in a headlock and attempted to snatch the cheque from him."

"(Sargent) is well known for waving in the council chamber a cheque received in the post from a builder who was seeking planning permission for a housing development. When he asked the other members whether any of them had also received cheques, he was assaulted by a number of his fellow councillors. Sargent alleged that Fianna Fáil councillor Don Lydon put him in a headlock and attempted to snatch the cheque from him."

No one likes a snitch. You'd wonder did Lydon want the extra or not get his own.

Charlie McCreevy was physically assaulted in Leinster house by FF deputies in the 80's after an unsuccessful heave against Haughey. FF are very adapt at getting physical when needs be. Biffo Cowen looks like he might actually eat someone at times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back