General Election 2025 (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter pete
  • Start date
  • Replies 230
  • Views 10K
  • Watchers 2
The 'farmers' alliance who were struggling with traction waded into immigration last week and luckily that was shut down by people who would never vote for any of that narrative by them sharing it nationwide just in case anyone's dog didn't hear about it. This is splitting barretts potential demographic so he has to double down with something that'll be too extreme for farmers to outdo and shocking enough to ensure equal wide spread coverage to stop his only market getting split up. He needs that free promo more than ever now, he used to be alone with that stuff.

Being a political journo i'm sure he's very aware of brits telling Irish people what to do is gonna go down swell with SF regardless of motives.

Looking at the indo most read articles widget there, it's not the fascists at the Dail, it's not the establishment that's coddled them, it's not the Temple St scandal, no, the most popular story is Ryan Tubridy texted into the Chris Evans show....

I was working on Kildare st and it was a hell of a lot worse than the videos show.
I saw the whole MHR thing and it went on for a bit before that video started. They surrounded him and were inches from his face, and he was trapped in the middle of it all before one of the Guards jumped the barrier to help him.
There was a man in a LUAS vest slapped while he was just trying to get down the street and I had a woman try to hit my shins with a buggy when I said I wasn’t joining the protest.
Got called a few names and shouted at but nothing compared to how the men were treated.
All staff in the area were told to hide their IDs so they wouldn’t be a target and we had to leave through back doors etc because front doors were locked.
It went on from just after 9 to 6, and I was doing a 9-9 shift so it was a loooooooong day.

I was working on Kildare st and it was a hell of a lot worse than the videos show.
I saw the whole MHR thing and it went on for a bit before that video started. They surrounded him and were inches from his face, and he was trapped in the middle of it all before one of the Guards jumped the barrier to help him.
There was a man in a LUAS vest slapped while he was just trying to get down the street and I had a woman try to hit my shins with a buggy when I said I wasn’t joining the protest.
Got called a few names and shouted at but nothing compared to how the men were treated.
All staff in the area were told to hide their IDs so they wouldn’t be a target and we had to leave through back doors etc because front doors were locked.
It went on from just after 9 to 6, and I was doing a 9-9 shift so it was a loooooooong day.

I wish someone would beat the shit out of these brain-deads

Can someone summarise what happened yesterday as I was in a migraine vortex and the RTE coverage is not clear about the protest at all.

At one stage there was a guy making a speech, which ended with “fuck the back of me ballsack” .
That was fun to say to senior managers, when they couldn’t make it out for themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back