Game Of Thrones Season 3 (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter pete
  • Start date
  • Replies 176
  • Views 20K
  • Watchers 4
The dude doing the torturing freaks me out. He looks very much like someone I knew once and I want that story line to get on with it already. Dragging. I didn't realize that was the finale. No doubt I will forget everything before it starts up again. So did my ginger dude die last week or will he be back with John Snow's bird?

i've found with GoT the penultimate episodes are usually the jaw droppers and the finales tend to be more about setting up for what's to come in the following season
This is true.

Season 1: Ned Stark hanged
Season 2: Battle of Blackwater Bay
Season 3: Red wedding

I wonder what the next acting gig of the guy that plays Joffrey will be? He'll be forever doomed as that sadistic prick from GoT for me.

This is true.

Season 1: Ned Stark hanged
Season 2: Battle of Blackwater Bay
Season 3: Red wedding

I wonder what the next acting gig of the guy that plays Joffrey will be? He'll be forever doomed as that sadistic prick from GoT for me.

He's apparently said that he might pack in acting and move into academia when he's done with GOT, salary difference might change his mind though.

The dude doing the torturing freaks me out. He looks very much like someone I knew once and I want that story line to get on with it already. Dragging. I didn't realize that was the finale. No doubt I will forget everything before it starts up again. So did my ginger dude die last week or will he be back with John Snow's bird?
It's hardly a spoiler to tell you Tormund's not dead and pretty sure Reek's weener is indeed gone.

He's apparently said that he might pack in acting and move into academia when he's done with GOT, salary difference might change his mind though.
He's so good though. Hope he doesn't pack it in. It'll be hard not to be typecast but plenty before him have gotten over such hurdles.

It's hardly a spoiler to tell you Tormund's not dead and pretty sure Reek's weener is indeed gone.

Yeah, Mcfly told me. I was asking because I wanted to know. He seemed kind of unsure that it was gone, which made me think maybe they were messing with him. That would be some major pain and infection. Glad about Tormund, even better that I now know his name.

Yeah, Mcfly told me. I was asking because I wanted to know. He seemed kind of unsure that it was gone, which made me think maybe they were messing with him. That would be some major pain and infection. Glad about Tormund, even better that I now know his name.

I felt it was sort of ambiguous when it happened/he was threatening it a couple of episodes back. But after the finale I'm sure it happened.

I felt it was sort of ambiguous when it happened/he was threatening it a couple of episodes back. But after the finale I'm sure it happened.

Yeah and the whole eating the sausage in front of him, still taunting and what not made it a bit unclear. Hell, even the box could have contained some other guy's parts. I've never read the books so I thought someone might know for sure since they didn't actually show it. That's some cruel business, hopefully Ramsey gets some karma for that later on. Not that I actually like any of those characters and/or storyline thus far.

Yeah and the whole eating the sausage in front of him, still taunting and what not made it a bit unclear. Hell, even the box could have contained some other guy's parts. I've never read the books so I thought someone might know for sure since they didn't actually show it. That's some cruel business, hopefully Ramsey gets some karma for that later on. Not that I actually like any of those characters and/or storyline thus far.

Maybe it was just a sausage in the box?

64810-dick-in-a-box-theon-greyjoy-me-jiRk.jpeg

I'm up to A Feast Of Crows at the moment. Theon's actually not in A Storm Of Swords (the last one) much, it only gets mentioned occasionally that he's not having a good time and that Ramsay Bolton is fucking mental.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back