Game Of Thrones Season 3 (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter pete
  • Start date
  • Replies 176
  • Views 20K
  • Watchers 4
what the fuck is up with aidan gillen's voice this season? we keep missing important bits of dialogue through laughing over all of his bits...sounds like rorschach crossed with the leprechaun

anyone else find the 'chemistry' between jon snow and ygritte super-shitty? that was the woodenest crap last night. also his inexplicable beginner's talent for cunnilingus...HMMMMM. jaime and brienne though...that's the stuff

what the fuck is up with aidan gillen's voice this season? we keep missing important bits of dialogue through laughing over all of his bits...sounds like rorschach crossed with the leprechaun

anyone else find the 'chemistry' between jon snow and ygritte super-shitty? that was the woodenest crap last night. also his inexplicable beginner's talent for cunnilingus...HMMMMM. jaime and brienne though...that's the stuff

yeah was noticing his stupid accent lastnight too.

i suspect brienne has amazing knockers and we will never see them.

The cave was bloody daft. It's minus 30 and they just wander into some hole, get naked and have a ride, a snooze and a swim.
And yeah, Aiden Gillen also needs to find some half sensible accent and stick to it!

Ah, I wouldn’t worry about the cave shit. This is a show with dragons, giants and people rising from the dead! I'm just glad we got to see Ygritte in the buff. Gillen is playing too much of the panto villain. I keep expecting him to turn to the camera with an arched eyebrow. I loved Jaime's monologue in the bath.

aidan gillen wasn't too bad this week. ygritte is really getting on my tits now though...hopefully she'll ease off on the eeh-by-gum shit and develop some characteristics other than 'cheeky northern lass' now that she's finished sparring with jon snow

"yer righ' good at lick owts ye arr, jon snow!" that was the weakest epsiode yet. the bits on the wall were rubbish. terribly unconvincing. it looked about as cold as my living room on a June afternoon. cheesy muisc all over the shop. and what was up with Littlefinger's speech at the end? lame. approximately two good scenes in this episode - tywin and the old lady and sansa and loras.

Oona Chaplin's arse in the first five minutes. Jaysis. Where do you go from there? It's all pretty much downhill after that. Good episode. They're setting us up for some good stuff in the coming weeks.

oh yeah -

whatshisface with no legs and Jaime when he was briefly on his way were in the same location. People are actually going to run into each other soon or the continuity people need to be thrown to a bear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back