• Watchers 4

pete

chronic procrastinator
Staff member
Since 1999
Solutions
Website
thumped.com
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

ARYA ARYA ARYA ARYA ARYA <3

tumblr_m7deo6AZc01r4xvgp.gif

I'm going to miss all of the Arya / Tywin Lannister one on one chats. They were my favourite part of last season.

I got the audiobooks so hopefully I can get absorb all the Thrones I need before this season starts.

The biggest production on TV of one of the biggest stories in fantasy is about to get a little, well, bigger.
The Game of Thrones team is creating a “super-sized” third season of the hit series.
With showrunners David Benioff and Dan Weiss tackling content from the first half (roughly) of author George R.R. Martin’s largest Song of Ice and Fire novel (the 973-page fan-favorite A Storm of Swords), the writer-producer duo are delivering slightly longer episodes to the network. There’s still 10, but you’ll get a little more each week than previous seasons.
“There’s almost another full episode’s worth of extra minutes spread across the season,” Weiss says. “One of the great liberties with HBO is we’re not forced to come in at a specific time. We can’t be under 50 minutes or over 60, but that gives us a lot of flexibility.”
“A super-sized season, as befitting Storm of Swords,” Benioff adds. “Last year we had a lot of 52-minute episodes. This year is a lot of 56, 57.”
In fact, the third season finale is expected to run more than an hour — a move that requires special permission from the network (previously, the show’s pilot and its second season finale exceeded an hour). Episodes are still being calibrated so exact times could change, but HBO and producers are confident the season will deliver more Thrones than ever before. Says HBO in a statement: “All 10 episodes gained a minute or two from past seasons with the finale very possibly exceeding 60 minutes.”
“So for people clamoring for another episode, it’s in there,” Weiss says. “It’s just been cut into tiny pieces.”

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/12/18/game-of-thrones-longer-season-3/

Oh God I can't wait. With no Boardwalk Empire to tide me over this is becoming unbearable. The 3rd book is an absolute belter and all. Between this, Arrested Development back on the small screen and a final series of Mad Men 2013 could be the greatest year in television history. And the ironic thing is I'll be watching it all from my computer.

Hey can I ask you nerds something right

my missus met one of the cast from this - he's Rats from Paths to Freedom, remember him? - and he told her a major plot item coming up this season

So what I wanna figure out is, is it something you'd get real annoyed about if I told you? I really wanna tell you.

Hey can I ask you nerds something right

my missus met one of the cast from this - he's Rats from Paths to Freedom, remember him? - and he told her a major plot item coming up this season

So what I wanna figure out is, is it something you'd get real annoyed about if I told you? I really wanna tell you.

Hey, ah yeah I know the guy. He plays a Stark bannerman right? Well I wouldn't get annoyed coz I've read the books. Is it about the red wedding?

King Joffrey goes to loads of Bats gigs.

I worked out that I've probably seen Skelocrats more than any other Irish band in the past 12 months, so can someone fix it for the khalisi to really get into them and go to their gigs please?

I worked out that I've probably seen Skelocrats more than any other Irish band in the past 12 months, so can someone fix it for the khalisi to really get into them and go to their gigs please?

The fuck am I thinking? My band! My band would be way better!

I know a few fellas who've been extras on the show and they all say she's a bit of a bitch. Joff, ironically, is totally lovely by all accounts. It must be tough being so young and playing someone so detestable. The dude is barely of drinking age and must get accosted every time he goes out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back