Game Of Thrones Season 3 (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter pete
  • Start date
  • Replies 176
  • Views 20K
  • Watchers 4
It was grand. The dragons still look a bit shit. I don't like Daenerys much. Your one can't act for shit. Good to see Ciaran Hinds added to the cast. Hopefully we'll see a lot more of him in the coming weeks.

i think i preferred it when there was no magic, dragons or giants

Didn't the whole series open with those supernatural white walkers? Like season 1, episode 1, scene 1?

Anyway, I enjoyed it. So many fucking stories happening at once though. You never feel like anything is really moving forward.
Happy that Liam Cunningham isn't dead.

I currently have the hots for the young one that captured Jon Snow. She's got gumption. I'm a fan of the ol' gumption.

A lot of setting the scene, catching up with where characters are at going on. Which is probably to be expected. Also any episode with no Arya and limited amounts of Tyrion is never going to be a classic. And it's not quite the same knowing what's going to happen. But yeah, great to have it back.

I currently have the hots for the young one that captured Jon Snow. She's got gumption. I'm a fan of the ol' gumption.

Also my current fav.

that ginger wildling one gets on my tits a bit. eeeeh, ow's about this then, jon snoooooooooooooo, why aye jon snooooooooooo, eeeeh, it's grim oop north....jon snooooo

those stupid northerners are soft southern twats...if the frozen waste beyond the wall is apparently tyneside, then where's scotland in all this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back