The Last of Us (1 Viewer)

Spoilers, obviously.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Also some of his other videos go into tlou2 stuff, so you know yourself.

Second one is way worse though!
So this is what worries me

That they will amp up the violence in the second season. Having not a lot of zombies, but existing just as a threat worked really well in S01

I've been seeing this shit online
The very last people you want to take notes from online is angry gamers. Fuck those nerds.
The show works, you losers!
1678808010872.png

That told 'em

So this is what worries me

That they will amp up the violence in the second season. Having not a lot of zombies, but existing just as a threat worked really well in S01

I've been seeing this shit online
The very last people you want to take notes from online is angry gamers. Fuck those nerds.
The show works, you losers!
View attachment 16805

That told 'em
There’s also a hell of a lot more jogging/running as you move about the place in the game that would make zero sense on the tv show but I don’t see anyone complaining about that.

The difference in the second game isn’t so much the level or quantity of violence, it’s the way it’s presented narratively and the perspective/context the game places it in. There’s also far less emphasis on “zombies” than in the first game.

I know I’m probably not making a whole lot of sense but it’s hard to elaborate without getting into spoilers. if you played the game you’d know what I mean, but even little things like the raiders calling out the names of their friends that you’ve just killed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back