FULL-ON SEX Hoot Night! 4th of July! (2 Viewers)

AlphaRelish said:
okay mister... hiding behind a few retarded personas and taking cheap pot shots and personal digs at people, not just me, i'm not alone here, is a cowardly thing to do. and i know you've been at it for quite a while. any time i've said anything to anyone here, they've always known it was me. 'allen', i think you're just spineless to be honest and i'm sure if everyone here knew about certain things you said about certain people while in these guises, you'd have around 20 caps in your ass right now.

i don't think people who don't like me are stupid but i do think you are because you make retarded generalisations. and you're a spineless prick.

now. cards on the table. your turn.

try not to lie coz i'll catch you.

Hag,

I was the Pope for one day (the day of his unmasking). Lorcanzo passed the username over to me when Andy copped on. On the day I took pot shots at you and Andy, but only in repsonse to jibes at the Pope.

The only other time I posted was once under the anonymous coward to moan about the cliquishness of the Dublin scene. Having met so many bands in the Dublin scene I now realise that was stooopid.

Did you think I was the Pope all along?

Unclealo said:

"...of course Mrs Columbo knows more about these sort of things then I do.."

faves-columbo.jpg

listen, believe it or not, i couldn't give a flying fuck what you say about me in any guise... people should be able to laugh at themselves, you know? you or lorcanzo have taken shots at other people, people who have never been mean to either of you... and the pair of you hide behind these characters because one or both of you are too spineless to admit you have these thoughts about certain people...

how about this... i go though everything either of you has said that i think i spineless/mean, you both own up to saying what you individually said, and we take it from there? and we're not just talking about the pope here either.

Unclealo said:
Hag,

I was the Pope for one day (the day of his unmasking). Lorcanzo passed the username over to me when Andy copped on. On the day I took pot shots at you and Andy, but only in repsonse to jibes at the Pope.

The only other time I posted was once under the anonymous coward to moan about the cliquishness of the Dublin scene. Having met so many bands in the Dublin scene I now realise that was stooopid.

AlphaRelish said:
listen, believe it or not, i couldn't give a flying fuck what you say about me in any guise... people should be able to laugh at themselves, you know? you or lorcanzo have taken shots at other people, people who have never been mean to either of you... and the pair of you hide behind these characters because one or both of you are too spineless to admit you have these thoughts about certain people...

how about this... i go though everything either of you has said that i think i spineless/mean, you both own up to saying what you individually said, and we take it from there? and we're not just talking about the pope here either.

So this is all about the Pope? For someone who professes that people should be able to laugh at themselves, you seem unable to do so. My only regret using the Pope to throw a dig at you (which I believe was 'shut the fuck up') is that I didn't do it personally.

AlphaRelish said:

I only read this bit properly now. I believe I set the record straight about what I may have said about you. What else are you on about?

sweet ;) yiz kinda remind me of dumb and dumber... but you guys are stoooopider.

Unclealo said:
I only read this bit properly now. I believe I set the record straight about what I may have said about you. What else are you on about?

AlphaRelish said:
ah just go home allen... we don't like each other, that's pretty plain. you and lorcanzo, stand-up fellas, no doubt.

peace.

andy.

Here this has nothing to do with Lorcanzo. You started giving me shit and accusing me of bitching about you behind you're back. I told you exactly my opinion of you and you went back and started harping on about the Pope. What exactly is your beef Dave?

jesus, is your brain made from fried eggs? okay, here we go, baby steps...

- you, and lorcanzo, have adopted, over time, several guises you've used to insult people who have never said anything bad or negative about either of you. these people just happened to be friends of mine.

- i already said that this isn't about you insulting me, see 'don't give a flying fuck' comment earlier. you're on pluto if you think i give a fuck about anything you say.

- in my opinion, what you did is cowardly and spineless since you didn't genuinely hurt people's feelings by doing what you did. and i know that the pope is not the only instrument you used.

- your mate ratted you up dude!

- :D

- you = retard!

Unclealo said:
Here this has nothing to do with Lorcanzo. You started giving me shit and accusing me of bitching about you behind you're back. I told you exactly my opinion of you and you went back and started harping on about the Pope. What exactly is your beef Dave?

AlphaRelish said:
jesus, is your brain made from fried eggs? okay, here we go, baby steps...

- you, and lorcanzo, have adopted, over time, several guises you've used to insult people who have never said anything bad or negative about either of you. these people just happened to be friends of mine.

- i already said that this isn't about you insulting me, see 'don't give a flying fuck' comment earlier. you're on pluto if you think i give a fuck about anything you say.

- in my opinion, what you did is cowardly and spineless since you didn't genuinely hurt people's feelings by doing what you did. and i know that the pope is not the only instrument you used.

- your mate ratted you up dude!

- :D

- you = retard!

So this *is* about the Pope. Again, I'll tell you, if you have a problem with it talk to Lorcanzo. I was the Pope for one day, and I have never created or used any other fake username.

Check your facts before you go on the offensive you moron.

I

uhhh! it's like talking to a zombie!

Unclealo said:
So this *is* about the Pope. Again, I'll tell you, if you have a problem with it talk to Lorcanzo. I was the Pope for one day, and I have never created or used any other fake username.

Check your facts before you go on the offensive you moron.

I

jaysus.

this is gold.

are we all meeting at the gates at half 3 for the scrap?

can i hold your schoolbags?

you breasts.

here, hag.
stop using all that funny shit i say in your gay mailouts. :p

here allen,

it seems lorcanzo needs a hiding... sorry about all that old boy, i'd been seriously misinformed... i take it all back. hats off for slagging me as the pope though... that was class...

see you friday ;)

dude, i was giving you props for the one and only funny thing you've said since i've kown you. such a dude.

pee pee said:
jaysus.

this is gold.

are we all meeting at the gates at half 3 for the scrap?

can i hold your schoolbags?

you breasts.

here, hag.
stop using all that funny shit i say in your gay mailouts. :p

ah here

you're supposed to build the rivalry right up to the PPV so you increase the buyrate

jesus like - has professional wrestling taught you nothing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back