FULL-ON SEX Hoot Night! 4th of July! (1 Viewer)

drama.gif

hey alan, don't know how you got the idea i don't like your music, i've never heard any of it... but i'm guessing it's total tripe... l'oncle est un idiot foutu complet! YAY YAY YAY!!! me go YAY now!

*snigger*

have you noticed the amount of people looking at this thread to see who'll outdo the other? i kick you with my brain and then my boot... fact is, we're sharing a stage on friday. should make for some hillarious tragic-comic incidents... en garde!!!

Unclealo said:
Hag, you sound upset.

AlphaRelish said:
*snigger*

have you noticed the amount of people looking at this thread to see who'll outdo the other? i kick you with my brain and then my boot... fact is, we're sharing a stage on friday. should make for some hillarious tragic-comic incidents... en garde!!!

i'm hitting f5 every 20 seconds

andrew

AlphaRelish said:
should make for some hillarious tragic-comic incidents... en garde!!!

What this scene needs is more punch ups and death threats and drive by shootings... like them gangster dudes... if I was Allen I'd place some sort of "cap" into your bottom Haglington

veuillez cesser combattre, les enfants ne dormira pas!!

AlphaRelish said:
*snigger*

i kick you with my brain and then my boot... fact is, we're sharing a stage on friday. should make for some hillarious tragic-comic incidents... en garde!!!

No. In your typical thumped persona you start jibing me all day, and when I insult you back you throw your hands back and say that I'm the asshole. I'm looking forward to Friday :D

Pantone247 said:
What this scene needs is more punch ups and death threats and drive by shootings... like them gangster dudes... if I was Allen I'd place some sort of "cap" into your bottom Haglington

veuillez cesser combattre, les enfants ne dormira pas!!

dudes, that like totally what i'm about right now. how about we crack some skulls "together".

the scene with the celebrated left.

typical thumped persona? you're just stupid... you and path mate, for different reasons.

Unclealo said:
No. In your typical thumped persona you start jibing me all day, and when I insult you back you throw your hands back and say that I'm the asshole. I'm looking forward to Friday :D

AlphaRelish said:
typical thumped persona? you're just stupid... you and path mate, for different reasons.

... So anyone who doesn't like you is stupid?

Alot of people tell me you're a stand-up guy Dave, but on the strenght of what I've seen on thumped over the past few years I don't think so.

okay mister... hiding behind a few retarded personas and taking cheap pot shots and personal digs at people, not just me, i'm not alone here, is a cowardly thing to do. and i know you've been at it for quite a while. any time i've said anything to anyone here, they've always known it was me. 'allen', i think you're just spineless to be honest and i'm sure if everyone here knew about certain things you said about certain people while in these guises, you'd have around 20 caps in your ass right now.

i don't think people who don't like me are stupid but i do think you are because you make retarded generalisations. and you're a spineless prick.

now. cards on the table. your turn.

try not to lie coz i'll catch you.

Unclealo said:
... So anyone who doesn't like you is stupid?

Alot of people tell me you're a stand-up guy Dave, but on the strenght of what I've seen on thumped over the past few years I don't think so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back