fucking hell is it break up season??? (1 Viewer)

worst thing is when my friend called me last night i was in a noisy club and actually said "sorry i can't hear you, you're breaking up"

i mean for fucks sake.

Sorry but that's one of the funniest things I've ever heard.

i go out with myself. maybe that's why my heart is fully intact.

We're thinking of starting a club for people just like that, wanna join?

thats why I only go out with girls who have no friends. Never run into that problem that way.
I knew a guy before who went for slightly overweight girls with no friends, figuring they'd lose weight to impress him as soon as he showed interest. He was of course a complete prick, but it worked.

batman_spiderman.jpg

SWEAR TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

My friend annouced the other night "we're all going to be single by the end of the summer". I know two people that have broken up and im walking on egg shells.

But im conplative now .|..|.

Revolution grrrl style now my hole... Cried for hours and I wasnt even broken up with, going to fix things though.

just found out one of my best mates from school and her boy have broken up after almost 8 years..they just bought a house together less than 6 months ago..very shit buzz...

what? that's nonsense. as long as you don't mack on them. within the first two weeks. then it's fine to mack on them. mack on everyone, as much as possible.

Especially Beverley Macker. *mack*

Two acquaintances of mine, very close friends of my own girlfriend, just broke up quite painfully after being together a year and and a half. Which is far, far too long for a first relationship methinks. Yer man's absolutely heartbroken, the first time is a right ballbreaker. I really hope the breaking-up bug isn't catching.

i've found its pretty easy to stop caring so much after experiencing being broken up with/relationship collapsing unexpectedly/ex sleeping with friends enough times.

but really i have too many ex's on thumped to hang around this thread for too long.

While we're sharing, Been about a month now. I feel grand. All in all.
Yee'll all be grand.

I think the real break up season is October/November though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back