Fuckin hell (5 Viewers)

• Thread starter RSJ
  • Start date
  • Replies 93
  • Views 8K
  • Watchers 2
Suck me fat one.

I don't like people of the soil clogging up Drumcondra of a Sunday when Shels are playing Derry in the FAI Cup, yeah? I want to be able to get me bus into town for a pint on a Saturday without a load of shit kickers in hideous GAA jerseys wearing hats, scarves, and headbands piling on stinking the place up. Take you hang sangwidges and thick ankled girls and fuck off some place else.

And for the love of God, STAY THE FUCK OUT OF THE FOOTBALL FORUM!

10/10

2004_0124dinnerdance20013.jpg

gaa personified. he's entertaining, i'll give him that.

Also, A Google Image search for him brings up pinhead from hellraiser

I used to play handball competively when I was younger aswell, it used to be horrible hitting the ball with your wrist by accident.
I had a teacher who was a very good handball player and another who played intercounty hurling. The two of them used to play handball excpt for one of them would use a hurley. Fucking impressive sight.

I wouldnt even stand in front of a half solid handball struck with a hurley and this teacher was returning it with his bare hand.

I had a teacher who was a very good handball player and another who played intercounty hurling. The two of them used to play handball excpt for one of them would use a hurley. Fucking impressive sight.

I wouldnt even stand in front of a half solid handball struck with a hurley and this teacher was returning it with his bare hand.

He must have had some set of hands on him

Let me have my fond memories of playing handball on this miserable Thursday morning

rhr.jpg
it's not to late late to rat them all out for what they did. they should pay for "handballing" you.

were they of teh clergy?

god, so much is making sense now. you poor, poor lad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back