Fuckin hell (4 Viewers)

• Thread starter RSJ
  • Start date
  • Replies 93
  • Views 8K
  • Watchers 2
this is just an example of how retarded bigots are. i think this is the stupidest mural up here (well there is a better one but i cant find a foto of it and im not going anywhere near the area it is in hhaha
IrishOut.jpg

Brits out.

Yeterday was the final, yes? Boggers everywhere; drunk and nationalistic. Lets hear it for G.A.A

stick it up yer bollox ya fuckin ponce
glogo.jpg

gaa_logo.gif

it really pisses me off the way fuckin derogatory cunts like you think they can look down their fuckin noses at the MAJORITY of the population, for their passionate support of two of the greatest sports on the planet, I dont mind the mucksavage or bogger jibes thats only a laugh, but its the likes of you some pseudo intellectual fucking student muso fucking ponce bastid with yer big pot of tar and brush that really get on my tits , bite the back of me bollox you knob jockey

oohh by the way shite about yer buddies RSJ, it didnt happen in scarriff by any chance did it????

stick it up yer bollox ya fuckin ponce
glogo.jpg

gaa_logo.gif

it really pisses me off the way fuckin derogatory cunts like you think they can look down their fuckin noses at the MAJORITY of the population, for their passionate support of two of the greatest sports on the planet, I dont mind the mucksavage or bogger jibes thats only a laugh, but its the likes of you some pseudo intellectual fucking student muso fucking ponce bastid with yer big pot of tar and brush that really get on my tits , bite the back of me bollox you knob jockey

oohh by the way shite about yer buddies RSJ, it didnt happen in scarriff by any chance did it????

Well said and directed.

here,
what were they doing getting some cans for the drive home in all fairness? like the rest of it is shit. really shit, but still, will ya ask him why they were getting booze for the drive home? thats pretty shit too like. ya know.
greatstuff.

here,
what were they doing getting some cans for the drive home in all fairness? like the rest of it is shit. really shit, but still, will ya ask him why they were getting booze for the drive home? thats pretty shit too like. ya know.
greatstuff.

As long as the driver wasn't drinking who cares?

Brits out.

Yeterday was the final, yes? Boggers everywhere; drunk and nationalistic. Lets hear it for G.A.A

what a dopey thing to say.

when i worked in the local, a few years ago the manager used to say about the polish lads : "these fellas are thick as a plank - they've no education system over there at all at all. but they're work horses. i don't have to pay them enough either cos they don't know they're paid less!".
the two lads spoke three languages, were supporting wife and kids, and were well aware they were paid less. you should have heard about what he said about the nigerians.

rsj, hopefully the wankers get done.

Yer man just got a call from the cops. Picked up the lads who were chasing them, the guy's going in tomorrow to make a statement. He's heading down to a doctor now to get a medical report thingy to show his bruises and such, hopefully it'll go to court.

justice for the galway 4.

The lad driving the car went in and made a statement earlier. The cops said they know the lads who attacked/chased them and are already building up offences to charge them with loads at once and get them put away. They tracked down the car but nobody will admit to driving it, but they said they hope to charge a driver with attempted murder in the next few days.

attempted murder? what's that? do they give out the nobel prize for attempted chemistry?

The lad driving the car went in and made a statement earlier. The cops said they know the lads who attacked/chased them and are already building up offences to charge them with loads at once and get them put away. They tracked down the car but nobody will admit to driving it, but they said they hope to charge a driver with attempted murder in the next few days.

well leisureland is closed down for the winter so what do ya do if ya wanna play bumper cars...?

TobinBumper-m.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back