Fuckin hell (5 Viewers)

• Thread starter RSJ
  • Start date
  • Replies 93
  • Views 8K
  • Watchers 2
there's that polish paper. call them.

So anyway this gay bloke goes into a butchers and he asks for a black pudding.

The butcher asks him does he want it cut into slices and he says "Ah no, sure do ya think my hole is like a slot machine?"

ROTFL!!!!

As for muck savages and their bogball, three things...

1. Yis are great and all, but could yis not move Croker to the Midlands so the rest of us can get through Drumcondra without any hassle every fucking Summer?

2. GAA jerseys are grand at GAA matches, at festivals and on college campuses they just look crap. Let it alone.

3. Stay the fuck out of the football forum, right? Bogball is not a beautiful game (though I've a soft spot for hurling, still fuck off)

1. Yis are great and all, but could yis not move Croker to the Midlands so the rest of us can get through Drumcondra without any hassle every fucking Summer?

2. GAA jerseys are grand at GAA matches, at festivals and on college campuses they just look crap. Let it alone.

3. Stay the fuck out of the football forum, right? Bogball is not a beautiful game (though I've a soft spot for hurling, still fuck off)

you got a purty mouth, city boy.

gaa jerseys ARE the worst fucking things ever.

have they ont one daycent designer in o'neills? or is there no rivals to them? monopolies commision, hello

Brits out.

oh Jesus.

Cop the fuck on yeah?

SCRA-AP SCRA-AP SCRA-AP SCRA-AP SCRA-AP SCRA-AP SCRA-AP SCRA-AP SCRA-AP SCRA-AP SCRA-AP SCRA-AP SCRA-AP SCRA-AP SCRA-AP SCRA-AP SCRA-AP SCRA-AP SCRA-AP SCRA-AP SCRA-AP SCRA-AP SCRA-AP SCRA-AP SCRA-AP SCRA-AP SCRA-AP SCRA-AP

gaa jerseys ARE the worst fucking things ever.

have they ont one daycent designer in o'neills? or is there no rivals to them? monopolies commision, hello

interesting ya should mention that, I believe the GAA tried to repremand Kerry a few years ago cause Addidas made the kerry kit, but under GAA rules only Irish made kit was allowed be used ,but this is against european competition rules so Kerry won the case, but returned to O'Neills the following year, the other main company making jerseys is Azzuri ,i think their waterford based ,but yeah O'Neills pretty much have a monopley and why???.....................................................cause we like to keap it cuntry

So anyway this gay bloke goes into a butchers and he asks for a black pudding.

The butcher asks him does he want it cut into slices and he says "Ah no, sure do ya think my hole is like a slot machine?"

ROTFL!!!!
roflcopter.gif

interesting ya should mention that, I believe the GAA tried to repremand Kerry a few years ago cause Addidas made the kerry kit, but under GAA rules only Irish made kit was allowed be used ,but this is against european competition rules so Kerry won the case, but returned to O'Neills the following year, the other main company making jerseys is Azzuri ,i think their waterford based ,but yeah O'Neills pretty much have a monopley and why???.....................................................cause we like to keap it cuntry
i thought there was some adidas at some stage alright... it was nicer than teh o'neills stuff. it's awful, really.

o'neills had the three stripes before adidas, the rumour has it.

lads lets start our own range of sports clothing. thumped wear.

oh Jesus.

Cop the fuck on yeah?

Suck me fat one.

I don't like people of the soil clogging up Drumcondra of a Sunday when Shels are playing Derry in the FAI Cup, yeah? I want to be able to get me bus into town for a pint on a Saturday without a load of shit kickers in hideous GAA jerseys wearing hats, scarves, and headbands piling on stinking the place up. Take you hang sangwidges and thick ankled girls and fuck off some place else.

And for the love of God, STAY THE FUCK OUT OF THE FOOTBALL FORUM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back