Fuck this shit!! (1 Viewer)

Stereobaby

I'm moving from this fucking miserable rainy ass fucking country.

Apparently 6 more weeks of this shit.

Where can I move to?

I was thinking of setting up a Tiki bar in Spain.

I know man, its pretty awful weather so far this summer. We always get teased with some sun in April or May then SPLASH!!! Pissing rain for the whole of June, July and maybe a couple of dry weeks in August. Grim!

This is my last summer of this shit, hopefully

it's promising five cm of rain everywhere so obviously wherever prone to flooding getting it worse. Can't be as bad as last year in England, I lived there with the serious flooding. What happened to the world in the past few years? that was some serious action on the global warming front

Hold the fuck on for a second.
It was a great day on Saturday til about 5. I had a cookout and the sun was beaming down.
Yesterday was a grand day. Not a drop of rain. A great day for wandering around Dublin in a t-shirt.

I'm all for moaning and complaining, believe me, but this was a half-decent weekend, weatherwise.

Hold the fuck on for a second.
It was a great day on Saturday til about 5. I had a cookout and the sun was beaming down.
Yesterday was a grand day. Not a drop of rain. A great day for wandering around Dublin in a t-shirt.

I'm all for moaning and complaining, believe me, but this was a half-decent weekend, weatherwise.

Well the rain was bananas pretty much all of Friday night. Then when I was coming home from a bit of a mad one at about half eight in the morning on Saturday it was turbo cats and dogs (Holloywood rain). Then started again Saturday evening at about 5pm and continued all night. Woke up at like half four Sunday morning and it was still lashing.

Last week was no picnic either.

Actually yesterday afternoon was rather sunny.

Just with such a miserable summer last year....

Scissor Sisters?

blog_highfive.jpg

yeah this is fucking bullshit! we're being fucked in the ass with shit weather on an almost constant basis. motherfuckers. some fuckin egghead is to blame for this shit and if I ever find out who, I'm gonna crack their head open like a piñata!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back