FUCK OBAMA (3 Viewers)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 129
  • Views 12K
  • Watchers 7
I'm heading up to the offy(aldi),anyone want anything?Mad session in this thread tonight I reckon.

Good to see this thread.
The enlightened among us know Obama's election is the result of a Jewish led media campaign, that he has no business taking office and acting as President of our European brethren in America. He is another Jewish backed puppet, and his election is the ultimate insult to all European peoples.
heil hitler!

Don't be fooled... even though Obama is half White, he despises the White Race. Remember that comment he made about his Grandmother making racist remarks whenever she saw gangs of Blacks. He said it made him cringe. And then he was looking for the sympathy vote when she died the day before the Election. His associates are all Anti-White. That is why he had no problem listening to the crap that Reverend Jeremiah Wright was spewing.

14 words dudes.

they are the most important though,be vigilant brother,seeing this happen... the time may come when we are forced to accept some polish halfwit as a leader.

Good to see this thread.
The enlightened among us know Obama's election is the result of a Jewish led media campaign, that he has no business taking office and acting as President of our European brethren in America. He is another Jewish backed puppet, and his election is the ultimate insult to all European peoples.

Bollocks!
Carlow punks got it right http://www.thumped.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=1126428&postcount=80
The reptilians are not human and therefore not jewish. They're extra dimensional entities, controlling human minds (via a bloodline) but obviously not Jewish.

I didn't say I'd assassinate him Nooly, I said I would if I was a woman, but I'm not a woman. The feds have nothing on me.
I didn't say what I'd do to him being a man.
I preferred him when he was in Bad Brains.

"In the past, Rainier has had large debris avalanches, and has also produced enormous lahars (volcanic mudflows) due to the large amount of glacial ice present. Its lahars have reached all the way to Puget Sound."

puget sound are in danger! let's mobilise, like rain-loaded volcanic debris!

PS rotten tropics in far-right shocker. hey aonghus, if you were such a nazi, you'd get a haircut.

they're fairly interchangeable.
these events will only force those on the fence to take sides and you won't be so smart then.
our movement is growing.

they're fairly interchangeable.
these events will only force those on the fence to take sides and you won't be so smart then.
our movement is growing.

you're fairly interchangeable.
and i will always be so smart. like an intellectual chameleon, effortlessly aping the political trends of the day.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back