FUCK OBAMA (3 Viewers)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 129
  • Views 12K
  • Watchers 7
OBAMAS A CUNT.
Him and all his dodgy mates.
I hope I'm proved wrong.And he ends the fucking so called war on drugz for one thing.....

DRUGZ DONT KILL PEOPLE>>>GLUTTONY DOES!

I know I will live long enough to prove my last outburst true.
And then I'll die.

Joxrock

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBrNAd09NWU"]YouTube - MOUTPIECE-STELLA[/ame]

Apparently them pikeys have their own language. It's even got a name and it's recognized and all.
I still mantain that is not a language, they are simply illitterate. A bit like them folk from the countryside around Ballymena, or those of my lot that migrated to the US of A.

Just thought I'd share this.

whats all this pikey shit.
snatch has a lot to answer for!
it was MINDER with george cole and shortarse from the sweeny{best prog EVER on tv by the way,sweeney i mean}that introduced the word pikey to my dictionary,waaaay before snatch,anyone got the VIZ cartoon with the Mc crackin family of pike, hysterical and nearly got VIZ closed down !!

Apparently them pikeys have their own language. It's even got a name and it's recognized and all.
yeah it's called cant or shelta, it's based on irish...seems to mainly involve inverting irish words so like 'cailin' becomes 'lackeen' (as in pavee lackeen) and doras is rodas etc. think it was more complex back in the day but it's more like a pidgin now.
that's my barely informed and can't be arsed checking if i'm right knowledge of it anyway.

eirecore fucking rules

.|..|
american-soccer-fan.jpg
:)

yeah it's called cant or shelta, it's based on irish...seems to mainly involve inverting irish words so like 'cailin' becomes 'lackeen' (as in pavee lackeen) and doras is rodas etc. think it was more complex back in the day but it's more like a pidgin now.
that's my barely informed and can't be arsed checking if i'm right knowledge of it anyway.
yeah, it's cant or kant. the pavees forcefully relocated to the new world held on to it a lot more strongly for years from what i've read. there's old(e) english romany variations of it as well

i also have not checked my facts

hands up who saw/would know how get a hold of Traveller: May The Road Rise To Meet You docu a few years back...there was a kid singing his guts out in it...much better than that settled community one Buffer: May The Road Tax Rise To Beat You

it was MINDER with george cole and shortarse from the sweeny{best prog EVER on tv by the way,sweeney i mean}that introduced the word pikey to my dictionary,waaaay before snatch,anyone got the VIZ cartoon with the Mc crackin family of pike, hysterical and nearly got VIZ closed down !!

yeah but caught on most after the film with the youth, student types i remember around the time of the film been bored to death with pikey this pikey that.
minder was great though i have the theme tune on 7"
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I still mantain that is not a language, they are simply illitterate. A bit like them folk from the countryside around Ballymena, or those of my lot that migrated to the US of A.

Just thought I'd share this.

:rolleyes: thin line boss.

Denis Waterman is a class act.I fucking love the Minder tune....

I could be so good for you.......::clef::.|..|

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back