Fontaines DC (1 Viewer)

I think the main thing I don't like about FDC is yer man the singer sounds like a poser.

Actually, now I think of it, it's because he reminds me of a particular person, and that person was a poser. Remember posers?

"Life ain't always empty" is a good line, if only he didn't say it 18 times

I preordered the Pillow Queens album there the other day.

I've been on their Twitter, Bandcamp and website to see what the story with this is and I haven't got a fucking clue. Am I being thick?

Anyway...Fontaines! It's cool that they're releasing a new album quickly but that song isn't up to much. I want some bouncy indie rock. It's funny how they get called post-punk when they're nothing of the sort?

I've been on their Twitter, Bandcamp and website to see what the story with this is and I haven't got a fucking clue. Am I being thick?
I think you had to be on their mailing list. They're still choosing the tracklist for it so i'd say give it a few weeks and there'll be a proper preorder.

Anyway...Fontaines! It's cool that they're releasing a new album quickly but that song isn't up to much. I want some bouncy indie rock. It's funny how they get called post-punk when they're nothing of the sort?
Honestly, hating them for the laff aside, I'm surprised how weak this song is and how few lyrics are in it.

I like some of their songs, but I'm no major fan.
But I do like seeing a young Irish rock band, that's not one of those coldplay derivatives doing sensitive ballads for the girlies, having a bit of success outside of Ireland, living the dream, in an age where that's difficult to achieve.

I sound like a grandad watching kids playing football.

I like some of their songs, but I'm no major fan.
But I do like seeing a young Irish rock band, that's not one of those coldplay derivatives doing sensitive ballads for the girlies, having a bit of success outside of Ireland, living the dream, in an age where that's difficult to achieve.

Yeah same, aside from the "girlies" bit. I know plenty of lads who love their Kodaline and Ed Sheeran. PROPER SONGWRITING.

I liked High hopes.

That song is shit. It might be one of the worst songs I've ever heard actually.

I've said it many times but the first time I heard it i legit thought it was a comedy sketch. I'm still not convinced it wasn't conceived by mario rosenstock.

Knowingly earnest drivel.

Honestly, hating them for the laff aside, I'm surprised how weak this song is and how few lyrics are in it.

up till the second riff comes in i was waiting for someone to go like

laaaassstnnnniiighhghht

Looking about the music pages the past few days it looks a lot like bands with PR agencies decided not to cancel those scheduled emails.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back