Fontaines DC (3 Viewers)

The great thing about 80s art pop was it was pure creativity, working without focus groups or business plans.
The videos lots of these bands were real feats of vision.
The fucking clobber though. Often laughable at best.
Death by morto at worst.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Twats. I know a few people on the periphery of their scene. I think they’re all rich kids and/or shagging the propieters of vintage clothes shops. The lad second from right is in Fat White Family now and dresses like a crack addicted lounge singer.

I have all their albums :rolleyes:

Twats. I know a few people on the periphery of their scene. I think they’re all rich kids and/or shagging the propieters of vintage clothes shops. The lad second from right is in Fat White Family now and dresses like a crack addicted lounge singer.
this is the opposite of " I know them and they're sound"

Isn't the lad on the far right, the singer?

I saw them like two weeks ago

“It nearly makes me want to quit every week,” he says. “It gets to the point of, ‘how am I going to share this’? Every time I show [a new idea] to the other guys, there’s a moment . . . I’m in an emotional flux. I have no idea [if they’ll like it or not].”
What? A songwriter who's nervous about sharing his ideas with his band? Jaysis if I come up with anything new I'm always dying to share it

Sharpen up your putdowns, new album coming soon

ugh, this ain't great tho.

Last edited:
I'm a simple man..I see Aido Gillen and i press like.I fucking love that dude.

Song isnt bad. I wouldnt play it again. I'm gone too old for talking instead of singing and the music is nothing to write home about

Actually I got to the end..the song is absolutely garbage.Nothing happens. Fuck that noise .

bingo, fleegle, drooper, and snork

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

• G
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back