Fontaines DC (1 Viewer)

moose

Be kind.
Staff member
Supporter
Threads
Website
www.moosetwentythree.com
Well i'm not up to date on every band from Ireland/Dublin but for me Pillow Queens are the Dublin band who really represent what its like to come from the shitty suburbs of Dublin, even if everyone else just wants to talk about the lesbian angle. Could never see Fontaines writing a song like Rats or Ragin'.

I think Lankum are class and musically brilliant and deserve to sell out Madison Square Garden and all but their DuBLiN sTrEEt MIscrEanT thing is as much an act as Fontaines.
Dublin folk miscreants.

sleepy

Threads
Website
www.facebook.com
Well i'm not up to date on every band from Ireland/Dublin but for me Pillow Queens are the Dublin band who really represent what its like to come from the shitty suburbs of Dublin, even if everyone else just wants to talk about the lesbian angle. Could never see Fontaines writing a song like Rats or Ragin'.

I think Lankum are class and musically brilliant and deserve to sell out Madison Square Garden and all but their DuBLiN sTrEEt MIscrEanT thing is as much an act as Fontaines.
I really like the Pillow Queens.

I still haven't listened to Lankum. One of my brothers told me the album was amazing and starts off with a droney 8 minute version of The Wild Rover. I thought well it's either one or the other. He didn't really sell it to me.

prefuse

Threads
Yeah it's got something, but to be honest I'd like it more without the Dublin accent & lyrics.

Lili Marlene

Fast as You Can
Supporter
Contributor
Threads
Sounds pure late 90s, like Placebo or someone. The Turn revival starts here!

For once, i'll allow the Whipping Boy comparisons because it's dreary as fuck.

ann post

Supporter
Threads
Not sure about how its mixed at all, think it coulda been a lot nicer. Its a bit more aiden gillen which is development.

c://heartwormcover.bmp
//run: photoshop
//colourpicker.exe
run
//pastecolour

prefuse

Threads
That's decent. He's starting to sing a bit. Making progress.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads