FNM: i hoped they wouldn't reform... (7 Viewers)

Going to try and get tickets for this. King For A Day was the first album I bought with the Parental Advisory sticker on it (which made me feel hardcore at the time) and then I remember convincing me Ma to let me buy the single with the b-side "I Wanna Fuck Myself".

The performances look pretty good.. does it seem to anyone else that mike patton is supressing an urge to seig heil almost all the time? and sometimes he waves his arm in the air in a very seig heily manner??!! This is probably bothering me more than it should :) or maybe not... you can never be too carefull these days

anyway, the gigs do look good.. Billy Gould is rocking out, there seems to be a lot of tension and they're playing some great songs.. can't wait

sorted!
went for best available and ending up with a circle ticket, which is annoying, but i don't really care. FAITH NO MORE!!!!!

now to swap my wilco tickets.

sorted!
went for best available and ending up with a circle ticket, which is annoying, but i don't really care. FAITH NO MORE!!!!!

now to swap my wilco tickets.

I got Circle too. It says A-Stan but I still have row/seat number.
Does anyone know is this unreserved standing or is it reserved seating?

......not to mention, i was double fisting: on the phone as well as on the internet. and still no luck. at the same time, one of my friends was able to buy four?! ticketbastard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back