Flight Of The Conchords (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter ron
  • Start date
  • Replies 18
  • Views 2K
  • Watchers 3
This is currently my ringtone:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RC0DdrHbGg"]YouTube - Flight of the Conchords-"Inner City Pressure" (High Quality)[/ame]

brett doesn't know it yet, but he and i are destined to be together.*

*actually by now he's probably seen the message i left him in lipstick on his bathroom mirror telling him so, along with a few hundred pictures of him and I digitally composited together as a happy couple, him strumming his guitar and making me laugh, while i giggle with delight and fantasise about getting him in bid.

that's right, bid. bed, new zealand style.

Best comedy show of last year by far! The songs are actually really well written. "Telintid pricks!"

Best comedy show of last year by far! The songs are actually really well written. "Telintid pricks!"

A lot of them were written for their album/live show and reused for the tv show.

brett doesn't know it yet, but he and i are destined to be together.*

*actually by now he's probably seen the message i left him in lipstick on his bathroom mirror telling him so, along with a few hundred pictures of him and I digitally composited together as a happy couple, him strumming his guitar and making me laugh, while i giggle with delight and fantasise about getting him in bid.

that's right, bid. bed, new zealand style.

i actually think bret looks really like ernesto..

A lot of them were written for their album/live show and reused for the tv show.

yeah. this makes me fret a bit for series two. they've been using those songs in their act for a long time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back