Film chat (1 Viewer)

For what it's worth, I wrote to Jdiff after the screening I saw telling them to get Friedkin over.
They said they're all over it and have made plans to get him to the festival.
So, I don't know for a fact that they'll be screening Sorcerer, but it sounds like a near cert.
Friedkin is super proud of this film.

Not to go on, but seeing it with him is a very nice treat you could do for yourself.

Jdiff is in March next year.
March ? No one should be waiting til march for something that might or might not happen. Seriously lets get it on over christmas and bring all our Das.

I've been trying to see this movie forever. Its stressing me out, I can't find anywhere to watch it :(

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

hilarious plot synopsis of the new Terminator film:

http://www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=42609

“So far, so story as usual for the franchise. But when Reese makes it into the past, things are very different. Sarah Connor is not the same woman we met in The Terminator, played by Linda Hamilton. In an altered timeline, she’s portrayed by Emilia Clarke and is an antisocial recluse who has killer sniper skills, but little ability to interact with her fellow humans. And that’s because – twist alert! – she was orphaned at nine by a Terminator attack and has been living with an aging T-800 (Arnold Schwarzenegger) as protector since then. “Since she was nine, she has been told everything that was supposed to happen,” producer Megan Ellison tells the magazine. “But Sarah fundamentally rejects that destiny. She says, ‘That’s not what I want to do.’ It’s her decision that drives the story in a very different direction.”

hilarious plot synopsis of the new Terminator film:

First Terminator: Genisys Imagery Marches In | Movie News | Empire

“So far, so story as usual for the franchise. But when Reese makes it into the past, things are very different. Sarah Connor is not the same woman we met in The Terminator, played by Linda Hamilton. In an altered timeline, she’s portrayed by Emilia Clarke and is an antisocial recluse who has killer sniper skills, but little ability to interact with her fellow humans. And that’s because – twist alert! – she was orphaned at nine by a Terminator attack and has been living with an aging T-800 (Arnold Schwarzenegger) as protector since then. “Since she was nine, she has been told everything that was supposed to happen,” producer Megan Ellison tells the magazine. “But Sarah fundamentally rejects that destiny. She says, ‘That’s not what I want to do.’ It’s her decision that drives the story in a very different direction.”

They really have gotten off on the wrong foot on this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back