Film chat (1 Viewer)

little ability to interact with her fellow humans
sounds like the khaleesi alright

sarah connors has become so disturbed that she can only swivel her head and overenunciate her lines like a ventriloquist's dummy

tumblr_mzby8pmulX1qg1ykso1_400.gif

Advertisement

Sigh. I don't get it. Seems like they’re only doing it because its hip to revive cult stuff on TV now. Soon every film will have a companion tv show to go with it. Taxi Driver: The Travis Bickle Mysteries. Each week Travis "saves" a different unfortunate who happens to get into his cab

Advertisement

Sigh. I don't get it. Seems like they’re only doing it because its hip to revive cult stuff on TV now. Soon every film will have a companion tv show to go with it. Taxi Driver: The Travis Bickle Mysteries. Each week Travis "saves" a different unfortunate who happens to get into his cab

It might be The Walking Dead's success in this case

Huh?

-------------------------------------------------------
The film has been panned by critics, currently holding a score of 16 out of 100 on Metacritic indicating "overwhelming dislike", based on six critics,[8] and a rating of 17% on Rotten Tomatoes based on 18 reviews as of May 2014.[9]

Writing for The A.V. Club, Todd VanDerWerff gave the film a D-, saying "Even by the rather lax standards of the Christian film industry, God's Not Dead is a disaster.
---------------------------------------------------

Huh?

-------------------------------------------------------
The film has been panned by critics, currently holding a score of 16 out of 100 on Metacritic indicating "overwhelming dislike", based on six critics,[8] and a rating of 17% on Rotten Tomatoes based on 18 reviews as of May 2014.[9]

Writing for The A.V. Club, Todd VanDerWerff gave the film a D-, saying "Even by the rather lax standards of the Christian film industry, God's Not Dead is a disaster.
---------------------------------------------------
It sounds so bad it has to be entertaining!

Angela Lansbury is showing up at this on Friday. Q&A style.

I might go

Angela Lansbury on Screen - Harvard Film Archive

I know everyone thinks of her as Murder She Wrote, but she was in The Picture Of Dorian Gray, which is an all-time fave. And the Manchurian Candidate.

Goodbye little yellow bird......

Last edited:
Angela Lansbury is showing up at this on Friday. Q&A style.

I might go

Angela Lansbury on Screen - Harvard Film Archive

I know everyone thinks of her as Murder She Wrote, but she was in The Picture Of Dorian Gray, which is an all-time fave. And the Manchurian Candidate.

Goodbye little yellow bird......

And Death on the Nile, Beauty and the Beast, Bedknobs and Broomsticks and not to mention lots of theatre work too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back