Film chat (4 Viewers)

There's a real blast radius with this type of shit
Films getting cancelled and all sorts

I was on a jury for this exact type of case (dude and his lady fighting over her phone cos of cheating texts)
Which is just tos ay, it's a very pedestrian thing to implode your career - and a bunch of other people's jobs - over.

There's a real blast radius with this type of shit
Films getting cancelled and all sorts

I was on a jury for this exact type of case (dude and his lady fighting over her phone cos of cheating texts)
Which is just tos ay, it's a very pedestrian thing to implode your career - and a bunch of other people's jobs - over.

Yup

Also thinking of the director and other creatives getting fucked over, with Disney tossing this movie in the bin

You'd want to be an idiot to be that famous and dating someone exclusively
Get it all out of your system, my man

Finally, we’ve learned from industry sources that the 4K Ultra HD release of James Cameron’s The Abyss (1989) in the UK has been cancelled, and for exactly the reason you think—the scene in which the rat is made to breath underwater. UK censors asked for the scene to be cut, Disney apparently wanted to comply, but Lightstorm vetoed it. So if you want this title in 4K and you live in the UK, you’ll have to import it from elsewhere.

I have a US import of the special edition DVD. Am I cancelled?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I spend time every year with an older gent in the South Tyrol and depending on his mood, he sounds sounds somewhere in between Herzog and Giorgio Moroder
And he's a spellbinding storyteller to boot

I think I will have to get this audiobook.
Thank you

While he sounds like an asshole, most of that is fairly sedate compared to what I was expecting from him. Klaus Kinski, he ain’t!

So… he did a French accent, asked for cast & crew isolation during covid, went for a swim, and had a preferences around car colours? Wild.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back