Film chat (3 Viewers)

While he sounds like an asshole, most of that is fairly sedate compared to what I was expecting from him. Klaus Kinski, he ain’t!
Well, I think it's more like he pissed away $30 mil and all the people working on the film, who are paid a lot less than him, and do a lot less glamorous work, had their time wasted, and nothing to show for it, because he was dicking about

The strangest anecdote has Gyllenhaal, while visiting set locations, deciding to strip to his underwear and diving into the freezing ocean because "When I see the sea, I swim in the sea.” This bewildered the crew, which included Bidegain.

Dang. I do this at times.
I hope this makes me capricious more than paranoid or psychopathic.

I have never shut down a film set due to my behaviour.

i am sad that Krasinski didn't end up doing it

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

And it's about time too. Those TC performances are too rare

Totally

What really bugs me also, is that he made two sci-fi movies - one very decent, one really good - and because they weren't existing IP, everyone stayed away
And he decided all he's gonna do for like a decade is MI movies. Which I like and all, but he was looking for interesting stuff and decided it wasn't worth it.
A real pity.

"Mary Poppins (1964) includes two uses of the discriminatory term 'hottentots'.

This also uses that word. Three times!

As any Hottentot without remorse for the lynx'
Said she, 'and the drinks you can see
Are hot as any Hottentot and not the goods for me
Hot as any Hottentot and not the goods for me'

They need to be canceled. now.

A nice moment

He's about done with her, and he's saying "Anyway..." - code for 'I need to go' and she tells him how nice he was to his Mum
He changes, and gives her a kiss.

Was listening to Jared Harris being interviewed on Arena tonight and Rocks gives him a big intro and mentions he's the son of Richard Harris and Elizabeth Rees-Williams
Asks Jared a question, to which he just thanks Rocks for mentioning his Mum. Says no one has ever done that in an intro before. Lovely human moment.

Call your Ma.

He's about done with her, and he's saying "Anyway..." - code for 'I need to go' and she tells him how nice he was to his Mum
He changes, and gives her a kiss.

Was listening to Jared Harris being interviewed on Arena tonight and Rocks gives him a big intro and mentions he's the son of Richard Harris and Elizabeth Rees-Williams
Asks Jared a question, to which he just thanks Rocks for mentioning his Mum. Says no one has ever done that in an intro before. Lovely human moment.

Call your Ma.
I heard that too. The above Michael Caine clip came to my mind too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back