Film chat (2 Viewers)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Apparently it's a film where a bunch of bad people get together and kill all the film editors in the whole world

Apparently it's a film where a bunch of bad people get together and kill all the film editors in the whole world

I hope Scorsese’s late career films keep getting longer and longer until he dies in the edit suite cutting a 12 hour opus

Also do they not have any other publicity stills for this film? Or maybe it’s just like a four hour table read…

"Producers on the project include Roy Lee, Jon Berg, Mary Parent, Cale Boyter, Momoa, Torfi Frans Olafsson, Vu Bui and the late Jill Messick. The executive producers are Todd Hallowell, Kayleen Walters, Brian Mendoza and Jonathan Spaihts. "

Looking very toast of London already.

"Producers on the project include Roy Lee, Jon Berg, Mary Parent, Cale Boyter, Momoa, Torfi Frans Olafsson, Vu Bui and the late Jill Messick. The executive producers are Todd Hallowell, Kayleen Walters, Brian Mendoza and Jonathan Spaihts. "

Looking very toast of London already.

well well well

When asked to reveal whether or not Childs (Keith David) is the Thing at the end of the movie, Carpenter naturally avoided saying anything definitive. When pressed for an answer by the fan who asked the question, Carpenter said:
I have been sworn to secrecy, okay, because there may be, I don’t know if there will be, there may be a Thing 2. [/spoiler]

“Yeah, but I’m not Indiana Jones. I’m Harrison Ford—Harry Ford, in fact.”

“Is that what people call you?”

“No. Well, some people.”

“I’ll keep calling you Harrison.”

“Yeah, well, you fuckin’ better,” he says.

“What kinds of questions do Star Wars superfans ask you?”

“Well, they usually ask me, ‘If there was a fight between Han Solo and Indiana Jones, who would fuckin’ win?’ And I say [voice rising, fingers drumming], ‘Me, asshole! I don’t want to fucking make shit up like that. I mean, what are you asking me that crap for?’ ”

where can i see this monochrome dialogue free indiana jones?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back