Fight For Women's Right to Choose! (2 Viewers)

Of course I am going but would've liked to meet up with pro let the baby live types so I could carry posters!
Might even have a treat for yas later ;)

Billy - do you mind me asking whether your view has changed since you found out that you were becoming a father (sorry if that's too intrusive a question)? That question is open to any other parents actually as well.
I've actually moved from being more inclined to the pro-Life to more inclined to pro-Choice since becoming a dad. Don't know what that implies.

Be interesting what ur kid thinks of that in the future....
"Gee daddy I was lucky you were more pro choice b4 I was born"
"Daddy I got in just in the nick of time b4 you changed stances"
"Daddy I want a brother/sister wtf like?"

:D

Ok...attended todays pro abortion meeting and listened, only speaker I found to have any reason was Sen. David Norris.
I found Ivana Bacik completely shyte.
I politely made my point once when some female Doctor from Cork spoke and I disagreed with something she said.
I would not say it was a wasted meeting as I had a nice sociable drink in the Foggy and then had a talk with Mazzianne.
I have made my point on this abortion type issues and will only speak on the subject again if it is delib promoted here, I have no problems with peoples opinions but don't like them promoted here on these forums.
turnout was between 150-200 at a guess.

I was sitting down at that stage....I was knackered after being standing up for 15 minutes.
Hardly shouting btw, I raised my voice ;]

I wondered if the heckler was you Janer! Thanks for coming along regardless, but I have to say that that was the worst heckle I've ever seen, of any speaker on any demo I've ever been on - you could hardly be heard. The only thing you did was to make yourself look foolish.

We had a great rally, the crowd that were there consisted of passers-by and activists, we were totally unaffected by the solitary heckler and we look forward to further campaigning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back