Fight For Women's Right to Choose! (1 Viewer)

socmot

Fight For Women's Right to Choose!

Choice Ireland will hold a Pro Choice Rally at 2pm on Saturday 30th June at Central Bank Plaza, Dame St, Dublin 2.

Confirmed Speakers include Sen. David Norris and Ivana Bacik.

If you are pro-choice and in Dublin, we hope to see you there!

Weblog - http://choiceireland.blogspot.com/

Please pass on these details to anyone you think might come along.

awesome-shirt.jpg

Fight For Women's Right to Murder!

Murderers of Ireland will hold a Pro Murder Rally at 2pm on Saturday 30th June at Central Bank Plaza, Dame St, Dublin 2.

Confirmed Speakers include dickheads and cunts Sen. David Norris and Ivana Bacik.

If you are pro-killer and in Dublin, we hope to see you there!

Weblog - http://murdereireland.blogspot.com/

Please pass on these details to anyone you think might come along.
Interesting.

hiya janer, nice to see you are still commited to willful ignorance and narrow-minded, knee-jerk reactionary bullshit utterly untouched by logic, wit or reason. somethings just really never fucking change.

i could launch into a diatribe right now regarding janer's wonderful insightfulness with regard to abortion.

but whaddya know? ive to wash my hair.

no....wait.

JANER - I WOULD LIKE TO REMIND YOU THAT THERE ARE FEMALES WHO POST ON THIS BOARD. DID IT EVER OCCUR TO YOU THAT STATISTICS-WISE, ONE OR MAYBE SOME OF THESE WOMEN HAVE HAD TO GO THROUGH THE HORROR OF HAVING AN ABORTION?

OR THAT IT MAY BE SOMETHING THEY HAVE TO CONSIDER IN THE FUTURE?

STFU ALREADY FFS.

I WOULD LIKE TO REMIND YOU THAT THERE ARE FEMALES WHO POST ON THIS BOARD. DID IT EVER OCCUR TO YOU THAT STATISTICS-WISE, ONE OR MAYBE SOME OF THESE WOMEN HAVE HAD TO GO THROUGH THE HORROR OF HAVING AN ABORTION?

or indeed their other halves for that matter (to a certain lesser extent).

id go to this rally only im west-bound on friday

or indeed their other halves for that matter (to a certain lesser extent).

yes indeed, i forgot to mention that - sorry :eek:

janer, everyone is fully aware of your stance at this stage. there is no fucking need to go around yelling 'murderer' everytime the discussion of abortion comes up.

do you think it's a decision that is taken lightly? for a woman, whether in a couple or not, to abort a foetus?

i fucking give the fuck up, i'm so angry. :mad:

Ok.....
If people have an opinion on something and they post here fair enough but to just advertise a controversial rally in the way 4 post in 2 years Socmot did is bollocks.....
As for womens feelings it's well known at this stage that it is just a small percentage who get it done for medical reasons but overwhelmingly it's just a get out clause for people.
The unborn child has the right to live........

a get out clause????????????

that is so insulting.

you think women are capable of alleviating the emotional and physical distress of having an abortion by saying "ah sure, it's just my get out clause"????

women have abortions for far more complex reasons than you will ever know, and to write the act off as a get out clause is frankly quite disgusting and utterly offensive.

if people have the right to use this board as a platform to debate various issues, they have a right to inform people of events that are going on. just because you are against abortion doesn't mean those who are pro choice shouldn't hear about events to do with it!

Janer, other people might be more patient with you, but I'm not.

And given the little party you have every time a US soldier or a cop is killed somewhere in the world, you actually have no right to go around justifying your disagreement with abortion as if it's a 'right to life' issue. You do not believe in a human being's inalienable right to life, so maybe you should try to come up with another explanation for why you think you have the right to tell other people what to do with their bodies.

Unlike your cheering the deaths of all those you deem unpunk, pro-choice people don't applaud when someone has an abortion.

Please fuck off out of this thread, Janer.

As I said b4 Janie Jones the vast majority of unborn babies don't invade and occupy/murder in foreign countries....also I have never mentioned about Police dying, get your facts straight.

women have abortions for far more complex reasons than you will ever know, and to write the act off as a get out clause is frankly quite disgusting and utterly offensive.
A small percentage do, most just use it as a contraceptive because they have being caught.

aaahhh the knight in shining armour!
Somehow I don't think Brian Cufflink or Lala bad hair day were patient with me...do you?

i have no patience for someone who thinks abortion is contrception, seeing as the term 'contraception' denotes the prevention of pregnancy.

if someone has an abortion it means they are already pregnant.

ffs.

sorry Janer, but no I don't.

I would, however, love for you to provide me with some statistics to back up your argument that women just trot along to the clinic for a D&C as a get out clause.

you tend to make gross generalisations about a subject you seem not to know much about, spending your time flailing your arms about crying "murder! murder!"

show me some reports or numbers or something to aid your belief that women treat abortion as something trivial/ a get out clause.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back